A scene card today made using the Snow scenes this time cut form snow( well Glitter Foam but it looks like a snow drift!)
I cut the snow scenes die from white Crafts Too Glitter Foam. For the background I used my Falling snow A5 mask onto acetate and spread silver Izink Diamonds through this to give the falling silver snow. I backed this with red Linen card adding the glitter foam die cut over the top.
I used my Media Plate rectangle die set to make a set of frames in white and silver to frame the piece with layers of red and white to make the finished card.
I added a messy bow of red striped ribbon at the bottom and placed a star tag over this with the Merry Christmas sentiment ( all come in the Star Tags dies set).
Ingredients:
JND Snow Scenes die set
JND Star Tags Die Set
JND Falling snow mask
Izink Diamonds Silver glitter paint.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card so sparkly.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Really nice card John. Great bow.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, beautiful creation today, the glitter foam really does look like a snow scene and with the glittered pattern in the background it looks amazing, the ribbon certainly ads to the finishing touches, xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
The jury is out on this one for me I lost ve the layout but it’s the red As you’ve created a snow scene albeit a stylised one I think it needs a blue or black background
ReplyDeleteBUT I am red/green colour blind, so maybe it’s that that makes it wrong for me - sorry
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card but you know me and bows not for me.
Lydia
X
That's gorgeous John! Love the red with the snow falling. xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this John - even the bow!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous card John. I love your falling snow background, so sparkly!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card John. Love the bow. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John gorgeous card I love the glittery snow
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, the red really works with the sparkle and glitter, and fabulous bow.
B xx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I so wish I could come to one of your workshops. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful,Kate x x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFirst thought when seeing this was "red sky at night, shepherd's delight" and it is delightful!! Love the bow.
Maureen x
Hi John, Very unusual but very festive and interesting.Lovely.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this card. It's funny, I would have expected you to have made it using blue card but it really works in red too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love this card John the village is great love the whole card it’s great thank you
ReplyDeleteLove always June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThey’ve arrived!!! I have my Poinsettia stamps and Dies! I’ve only had one little try but they are lovely! The Trailing Ivy arrived from Mrs Duck ! First Class Service! I’m a happy bunny!
Today’s card is lovely and it made me think of when it snows heavily how some flakes seem huge and others small in comparison! It’s a lovely card!
Don’t tell Maureen or Brenda but I got the Deer as well!!! Shhh!
Thanks John,
Love Myra xx
A beautiful card John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Marie P.
Very pretty. I do like the red for a change.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K