Monday, 27 August 2018

Hochanda Launch day ...

Happy Monday,

Well once again its launch day and tonight at 6pm on hochanda ( the Shows called Hullabaloo with Crafts Too for some reason lol)

Todays card uses a variety of dies from the Elegant Snowflake collection and bundle using the square background the snowflakes and the wreath set ( for the corners)

I will be demoing this card at some point so tune in at 6pm or 8pm today or throughout tomorrow at 9am, 1pm and 5pm.

Enjoy...

21 comments:

  1. Another beauty John. Who decided on Hullaballo, ??????

    Good luck but I,m sure it wont be needed, another sell out on the way, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, well the day has finally arrived, and what a gorgeous sample you have provided for us to get our juices flowing, I know everything will be fine for the launch, so don't worry. Looking forward to seeing how you do this one too.

    It was actually 3 years ago today that Hochanda launched onto our screens, I know because it is also my birthday, how could I forget that. Anyway I will be watching the show, good luck and I know it will be a success.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card. Will have to record shows as friend staying who’s not a crafter. Good luck but sure you will show lovely ideas and you’ll sell well.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ,really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card John. At last the day has arrived. Can’t wait to see what you bring us.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    A lovely card. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, John. Looking forward to the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. What a great card. There are so many snowflakes it almost looks like a blizzard!!!

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always. Good luck or tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card John. Will be watching tonight. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Looking forward to seeing more tonight.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card John can’t wait for your shows see you later
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, lovely card, will be watching later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card John. Looking forward to the shows. Safe journey. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty John. Will be watching later.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Very excited and impatient for 6pm to arrive.Another successful launch on way no doubt.This one looks a bit busy for me but could be the scale of photo I guess can't really appreciate all the elements.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful just beautiful I may be able to watch the 8pm show tonight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck tonight although you don't need it with such pretty goodies and card samples.
    Happy Birthday, June. Now Hochanda will celebrate with you every year.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    Trying to get everything done so that I can , hopefully, watch the Launch Show in peace! Another lovely card!
    Happy Birthday June!
    All the Best for this evening John,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John,
    Great card today, fabulous 6 o'clock show and what wonderful dies.
    Happy Birthday June.
    Must go, you'll be starting without me at 8.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John this is a stunning card. Sorry I missed all your shows. I am going to watch on catch up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete