Wednesday, 22 August 2018

Something Softer...

Happy Wednesday,

I thought I should share something a little softer today after the glitter fest of the last couple f days! so how about a classic white on white within hint of grey?

I started by cutting my Holly and Ivy frame into a piece of white pearl card.  I then repeated this with a piece of grey card and shadowed this behind the white before adding a piece of acute behind.

I then added a panel embossed with the Crafts Too Snowdrops embossing folder behind this with foam tape and made up the reminder of the mats and layers to make the base card.

I stamped the sentiment and the snowflakes ( From the Crafts Too Festive sentiments clear stamp set) in smokey grey ink and icy this out and framed it with my Rectangle oval media plate die set.

I then stamped my poinsettia clear stamp in the smokey grey and cut them out with the matching die.  I made up the poinsettias and added crafts too clear chunky glitter over the edges using Craft Artist glue adding a pearl brad in the centre of each flower.




















I arranged these around the oval over messy bows of a sift white satin ribbon  May Arts from my stash)



Ingredients:
JND Holly & Ivy Die set
JND Poinsettia Stamps et
JND Poinsettia Die
Crafts Too Festive sentiment clear stamp set.

Enjoy...

25 comments:

  1. Hello John, another beautiful creation, love the softness of the grey shadow. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, oh I like this one today, I remember you demoing the poinsettia stamp with the silver ink and then cutting them out with the matching die which lines up spot on, such a great idea too, yes John, this has my vote A1xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunningly beautiful John. White in white is my favourite, looks fab with the grey too.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card today, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful I love the hint of grey on the white on white - which are a favourite of mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this John so pretty love the flowers waiting for mine to arrive thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Gorgeous card today love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,love the soft feel of this one so elegant.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card John. Love the colours. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    Love today's card. The colours are more to my taste and it's so elegant and beautiful.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful card John stunning colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John. I really love this card, probably because you have used the really lovely holly and ivy frame. Love the colour choice too.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very elegant card John after the boldness of recent makes. Very nice, Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    A gorgeous card today! Really lovely! Love the colours you have chosen . I love this card!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty wintery card. Nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't usually leave comments, as many say the same thing, however I have to say that your stamps and dies are beautiful,as are your cards, it is good to see something different on the market, your ideas are so inspiring I find myself unable to resist purchasing your products. Thank you many blessings Pat

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is nothing not to like about this card. Every detail is perfect. I am so in love with those poinsettias although I keep telling myself I have too many already. These are so pretty....
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John this is a stunning card I just love it. Those dies are all amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John another lovely card,I purchased these dies and stamps, really enjoy working with them
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete