Sunday, 26 August 2018

Snowflakes 2...

Happy Sunday,

Another card made with a new die launching on Monday evening at 6pm on hochanda.  This time its the turn of the snowflake wreath set which has a wreath, circle corners and the snowflake stags head die they are all shown on the card.


I have found this die set so useful and have used the elements together and speratley on loads of different projects so you will see more detail on this one over the next few weeks!


Enjoy...

21 comments:

  1. Morning John, another gorgeous creation, the stags head in the center really finishes it off to perfection, just beautiful.

    Only one more day and then we get to see the whole release, I bet you are excited and anxious all at the same time, but I bet you get a sell out with them all.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card, and die set.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card . Looking forward to the launch. However I’ll have to record as I have a friend staying.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    A beautiful card. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. What a really lovely card. I can never have too many snowflakes for my Christmas cards and this would make a great addition.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card John. The stag looks so elegant. My credit card is at the ready!!!
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card John. Looks a very useful set of dies. Thank you. Enjoy your day. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I particularly like the stag’s head with the little snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card John, not long to go now to see all your collection.
    Just love, love love that blue shiny card must have some of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the snowflakes and the stag John.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    I think you are on to another winner with these dies. Love the stags head and snowflakes.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, Like this set very much,and love the colour.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John love the stag head in the centre but sorry not a fan of the snowflakes love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John this is a stunning card. I just love those dies they are gorgeous. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John gorgeous card sorry I haven't commented the last few days I've been very busy as I have my family & young grandchildren staying but I have now looked at your wonderful creations I have missed over the last few days & they are stunning I love the lanterns

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John
    Love your stag head how different, so guess all your Christmas cards will feature him as you like them so much!
    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    I almost forgot to post!! It’s been a busy day and I’m tired but just had to say your new Dies are beautiful so far and today’s card is lovely!
    Thank you.
    Safe travel tomorrow.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marie P. from Longridge27 August 2018 at 10:07

    Good morning John.
    A fabulous card showing off your snowflakes to perfection. I'm looking forward to your Hochanda show this evening (Monday) as I do have the die for your wreath and am hoping for your inspiration.
    Best of luck for this evening John.
    Marie P/

    ReplyDelete