Happy Saturday,
A quick sneak peek today of the Elegant Snowflake collection launching on Monday evening on Hochanda at 6pm.
Todays card is made with the new Snowflake square from the new Elegant Snowflake collection.
I've used the Star Tags form the last collection and the new snowflakes die set which Ive used to make a snowflake flower ( you will see a lot of these popping up in the coming weeks as I love the way these stack together too make the flower like embellishment)
The collection launches on Monday night at 6pm on Hochnada with shows through Tuesday at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.
Enjoy...
Morning John, oh love this one too, every day you give us more super duper surprises, thank you. Looking forward to Monday night and hopefully catching the show, as you know I will be on holiday and celebrating. Oh and I am liking the 'Noel' die script too, well it looks like a die doesn't it. The blue paste - wait, is it paste or is it paper piercing by cutting out the snowflake border in white and blue.......oh you little tease...
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This looks a lovely collection. Why do you keep tempting us to spend?
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Really can’t wait for Monday. This card is stunning John. I keep telling myself I don’t need anything else, but then I see your collections!!!
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card again. We are really being spoilt. Can’t wait until Monday to see all the new dies etc., have a good weekend. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I really don't think you are going to be popular with the bank managers, there are so many new tempting goodies. Love the card. Bx
ReplyDeleteYet another gorgeous card John, love the shade of blue.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your shows to see your new collection.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are just amazing. I just don't know where you get all the wonderful ideas. Have a great weekend. I am looking forward to your shows. I bet there won't be any stock left. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Am really looking forward to Monday,looks like a lot of new goodies to drool over. Card is really nice. Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
This is such a lovely card John. Looking forward to Monday.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Thank you John for a lovely workshop this morning at Crafts U Love. Really enjoyed using the Pigmant Izinks (bought a few but they didn't have gold). Hope to see you there again soon.
ReplyDeleteLove this card John what a gifted chap I love the blue thank you John xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteJust got home and decided to catch up with you before making dinner. I’m liking the look of nearly everything! Oops! Today’s card is lovely and I love that shade of blue card and it seems to have a lovely sheen!
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Hi John. Love the blue card, it makes such a striking card. Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love it, xxx
ReplyDelete