Morning John, absolutely beautiful, love the blue sky background, such a beautiful colour, and the little baubles just sets the picture off to perfection.
Off to Martine and Hellen's workshop today, so best get my skates on. xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Brilliant way to make a background I love how you've shadowed the house in white instead of the other way around I can see that "big" house at the top make an eerie Halloween card
Brilliant card John. I actually bought some kitchen roll yesterday and a lovely shade of blue. Will have to give this a try. Will add another shade of blue on the kitchen roll. Will have yo experiment. Thank you for your inspiration. Take carexxx
Hi John, This technique is very interesting,not that I have been brave enough to try it yet !!but all my Xmas cards are done for this year so I might just experiment.Stay healthy and happy Lots of |Love Barbara D xxx
I was going to say Give thanks, Myra has received her poinsetta stamps and dies, and the trailing ivy. She told me about them - but never mentioned the deer!!! Oh dear! xx
Hello John, A lovely card! I love the sky! I think the silhouette Dies would look lovely round Mason Jars as well. See I’m in bother - dear dear!! They were actually very reasonably priced! Love Myra xx
Did you just sop up ink with a kitchen roll aka paper towel? Good job...clean up and re-purpose for a beautiful background making a wonderful card. Stephanie K SC/USA
Morning John, absolutely beautiful, love the blue sky background, such a beautiful colour, and the little baubles just sets the picture off to perfection.
ReplyDeleteOff to Martine and Hellen's workshop today, so best get my skates on. xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove that background.
Heather R Oxfordshire
Great card, love the background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, a great scene card, love the background. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the sene what a beautiful blue you have used for the background thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Brilliant way to make a background I love how you've shadowed the house in white instead of the other way around
ReplyDeleteI can see that "big" house at the top make an eerie Halloween card
Good morning John great card love the colour of the background
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Brilliant card John. I actually bought some kitchen roll yesterday and a lovely shade of blue. Will have to give this a try. Will add another shade of blue on the kitchen roll. Will have yo experiment. Thank you for your inspiration. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, have not heard of kitchen roll backgrounds before, would love to know how this is done.
ReplyDeleteHi John, This technique is very interesting,not that I have been brave enough to try it yet !!but all my Xmas cards are done for this year so I might just experiment.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of |Love Barbara D xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card again today.
love Maureen x
I was going to say Give thanks, Myra has received her poinsetta stamps and dies, and the trailing ivy. She told me about them - but never mentioned the deer!!! Oh dear!
ReplyDeletexx
No she kept that a secret Maureen. Didn’t tell me either.
DeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I love the sky!
I think the silhouette Dies would look lovely round Mason Jars as well.
See I’m in bother - dear dear!! They were actually very reasonably priced!
Love Myra xx
Hi John. I will never tire of seeing all these scene cards. Love the way the background has turned out.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Did you just sop up ink with a kitchen roll aka paper towel? Good job...clean up and re-purpose for a beautiful background making a wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John this is a stunning card. I love those dies. I have no idea when I will get back to crafting. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete