Happy Thursday,
As promised its Go Press and Couture Creations day! I think this makes a real change form all the christmas and allows me time to sort out what is happening with the Instructional video for the Large Lantern, sorry I will get it working!
I spritzed a piece of watercolour card with the Izink Spary inks in Ocean and emerald then embossed this with an embossing folder from my stash. I then dry brushed gold lustre paint over the raised area to give a real random mixed media feel to the background.
I added all the pieces as shown to make a real mixed pice with large mica flakes added for more texture and to give an underwater feel to the piece.
Enjoy...
Fabulous John. Lovely colours. Like the distressed/random look to this card x
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hello John, a great card today, has a real mixed media feel to it. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great distressed vibe to this card, perfect for a beachcomber.
B xx
Morning John a lovely card for a fisherman or someone who likes beach combing, now what did i do with my rubber gloves ha ha, well you know me John xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe health and happy hugs June Smith
A different style for you John. Has a touch of Leonnie about it! Looks great.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Each time I look at this I see something else! So different for you, John. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Brilliant card John. Lots going on here. Must make something like this. Thank you. Take care and good luck with the video.xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is great John, I love this style, so different for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John. Love the seahorse.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Great design John, not quite my cuppa.
ReplyDeleteGreat shows, you must be a happy bunny again!!!
Hi John this is stunning it is a real work of art. I hope you get the video working lots of people will be waiting for that. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very different for you,but not quite for me, Sorry. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card it's stunning I love mix media & grunge so much work gone into the making.
Hug's Lynda xx
A stunning piece JOHN I would love to do more mixed media like pieces like this
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a very different card to your usual style. Love the colours and the way it looks so sun bleached.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Brilliant John. Lots of layers and my favourite colours. X
ReplyDeleteThis comment might seem off topic but you all will want to hear this!!
ReplyDeleteWe all knew a time when 1 BitCoin was worth more than $13,000 then it suddenly just crashed and now worth just $6,000.
People never seem to know and understand the reason behind these drop and i will explain that to you.
There was a total amount of BitCoin generated from the start by the developers at first and since its becoming valuable there was need to generate more of it. You all didn't get that right? Let me explain better.
So imagine from the beginning the developers of bit coin generated 10,000,000 BitCoin at first. Now these 10,000,000 BitCoin circulated to individuals, so when the 10,000,000 BitCoin was already owned by individuals all over the world it started increasing in value.
Now the developers saw that thier crypto currency has gotten more value but less individuals owned it, there was need to generate more of it for more individuals to own.
And what better way is there to generate more of BitCoin?
If
1 BitCoin = $13,000.
Then
10,000,000 BitCoin = $130,000,000,000.
So there is $130,000,000,000 in the internet.
Then the idea came to the developers!!
Let's crash the price of BitCoin, use the remaining amount to generate more BitCoin.
That is:
Since BitCoin has built $130,000,000,000 in the internet, cut the price and generate more.
I mean
1 BitCoin = $13,000 then Now
1 BitCoin = $6,000
So from 1 BitCoin, 2.2 BitCoin can be generated.
Now the question is where is the newly generated BitCoin?
It's are everywhere in the internet!!!
Its in every website you enter.
Its in every social media platform.
Its anywhere in the world!!
Its in North America.
Its in South America.
Its in Africa.
Its in Asia.
Its in Europe.
Its scattered everywhere!!!
All you need to do is start Mining it.
Now how do you start Mining these crypto currency?
There are lots of BitCoin Mining software you can use for mining BitCoin.
You can get these Mining software from
*Soft Tech Geeks:
softtechgeeks@gmail.com
*Dread Syp:
dreadspies@gmail.com
Have been using it a lot, I Mine anytime I want and have been making a lot from it.
Some will say, why is he sharing it now?
Some will say, if that's how easy it is why not Mine alone? So you can get it all for yourself.
Well the developers are smart, they put a mining limit to it. The idea was not for a single person to have it, or for a particular group of people.
The idea was for everyone, everywhere in the world to posses these crypto currency, not for just one individual or a particular region.
Thanks.