Happy Thursday,
Quick post today showcasing a rad I demoed on hochanda using my Snowflake Lattice and Izink Diamonds glitter paint.
I cut the lattice three times and glued 2 tether over a piece of white card. I then added izink diamonds in silver over the top using a spatula. The great thing about the diamonds is that all the colours comes form the glitter and it works as a paint and paste.
Once dry ( which takes about 20 minutes) I added the third die cut over the top so that the glitter is inset into the background.
I stamped and die cut the poinsettias and then made up the flowers. To add the glitter I simply painted the diamonds onto the edges of the petals I love how this works as well as a paint with a brush and the flowers dry in about 2 minutes.
A few layers of silver and white with the flowers and foliage through the middle and finished!
Ingredients:
JND Snowflake Lattice die set
JND Poinsettia die
JND poinsettia stamp
JND swirl Ivy die
Izink Diamonds glitter paint silver
Enjoy...
Morning John, lovely sample today, I remember watching you doing this on Hochanda using a really rich blue colour, it was amazing and so quick.
ReplyDeleteThe new packaging of your dies really is brilliant, and so easy to store then the plastic ones that are on the market by others. xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, one of my favourite cards and demos, love the white and silver. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card John. Silver and white look very classic together.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
The silver and white looks classy. Great poinsettias- my favourites.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this card John I remember the one in blue lovely cards thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Lovely John! xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John fabulous card the silver & white snowflakes & poinsettias are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. This is on my list to try. Silver is the one I have used the most so might need to get some more soon. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStriking card.
Lydia
X
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Sorry I haven't been around much life is a bit tough at the moment. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, I remember this technique from the show,very clever,and silver and white is always so classy.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
So beautiful, XXX
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a striking card and I bet it's glorious "in the hand".
love Maureen x
Very glitzy As Maureen has just said I bet it looks stunning in real life
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a wonderful card, so much glitz!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Stunning John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh my word what a very stunning creation.
It is so luxurious with all that glitz and silver.
I love this gorgeous card just my type of Christmas card.
Your poinsettias are also stunning too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
This card is beyond gorgeous. I absolutely love the poinsettias. I swore I would not buy another poinsettia as I have quite a few but these keep calling my name.They are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
What a gorgeous card John. Anyone would be glad to receive such a treasure.
ReplyDeleteRegards.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m a day late but I couldn’t let this one pass without comment! It’s really lovely!
Thank you,
Love Myra x