Tuesday, 21 August 2018

Red Glitter...

Happy Monday,

Continuing the glitter feel today however theres nothing but glitter foam on today's offering so no mess at all!

I simply cut my Snowflake panel into a strip of black card down each size.  I placed the die back into the card further down to extend the design.  I then placed Crafts Too red glitter foam behind this and added a red diamond in the centre of each snowflake.

Next I cut the Swirl Ivy die in the green glitter foam and arranged this down the centre of the card.  I then cut the Poinsettia die in the red glitter foam making ups the flowers using a gold brad in the centre.

I arranged these down the centre of the card adding more of the foliage to add to the dimension.

A few layers of black and red make and frame the card.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Morning John, a very dramatic looking card, must get some of the glitter foam and give it a go. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John Gorgeous card the glitter foam poinsettias looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card John. The glitter foam looks amazing, I must get round to using mine.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, lovely creation today, that glitter foam really is lovely and cut's out beautifully with your dies, yes you have got my vote on this one. xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh lovely card I’m itching to play with my new toys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    A lovely card, dripping glittery poinsettias.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card John. Haven’t got red and green glitter foam yet. Must remedy that. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one to really hit you in the eye isn't it John? Lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glitter foam is so effective, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this jumped off my dashboard, wonderful card John, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John this is a gorgeous card. I seemed to have missed something. I think I need glitter foam. I bet it is not easy to get. I am still not crafting. Maybe soon. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John. Beautiful card. I have been looking for weeks for glitter foam, guess you bought it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need glitter foam too John love your card it’s great thank you
    June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John,
    Sorry this one is not for me.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, This glitter foam is very interesting,must try to get some,Not sure this is my favourite card from you,a bit too much glitter maybe.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John. What a wonderful cascade of beautiful poinsettias! I really will have to invest in some glitter foam sooner rather than later.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John wow Stunning card today it's really beautiful.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really dramatic John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of WOW factor here and there is that glitter foam of which I know nothing. Several products you have made me aware of lately.
    Have a great mid-week,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete