Happy Monday,
I'm so glad to be able to start sharing some teasers for my New Christmas die range which Launches on Hochanda Thursday evening at 6pm! Over the next few days I will revel a different sample and die each day starting today with the Holly and Ivy frame used here with the Snow Scenes and the Card Scene Die ( all will come clear on the show!)
I have only used the frame form this set for todays card however there is a mini swirl Ivy set included as well as the Sentiment that I showed as a sneak peak yesterday.
I simply shaded through the die using 2 colours of Izink dye based inks ( mint and Emerald) then shading arround the inner edge of the die cut.
The back is made using a Crafts Too embossing folder that will also be on Thursday and Fridays shows I love the snow on this one!
Here Ive used the Scene Card box ( which is a die designed to easily make a dimensional card for depth and great for shaker cards) and the Snow scenes die set which has all the dies need for this village scene with the small houses and tress.
Another Sneak Peak tomorrow...
Enjoy....
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Looking forward to the shows.
Take care and have fun kitty.
Hi John, a great card, love the look of the dies, looking forward to seeing what else you have to show us. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, your still a tease but this creation is well worth the wait, it is gorgeous, yes I like it, I know that frame is going to come in very handy for my cards this year, I so enjoy box cards.
ReplyDeleteDo I have to wait until tomorrow for more.............oh all right then I will wait xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card.
B xx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Your new collection looks amazing again.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
How beautiful John. Love this frame and hopefully will get on Thursday at 6. Looking forward to the show. Hugs Rita xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning John, looking forward to seeing these new dies, xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, John. So looking forward to seeing the whole collection. No papercrafting for me this week as I am on a lacemaking course for five days and my craft room is like a sauna in the evenings at the moment.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful die John. If this is the first of this collection then cannot wait to see the rest. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I can’t wait to see the rest I like the idea of being able to make scene cards - and will be interested to see if they fold flat for posting
ReplyDeleteHI. Looks fab. Can't wait to see what you have to show us on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
Lydia
X
Love this one John looking forward to your demos
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Lovely cards, can't wait to see your new dies in action.
ReplyDeleteWow this is gorgeous. Can’t wait to see the new collection. Looks brilliant. I can see I will be ordering again. Take care xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card. I love those dies. I wish I could watch your shows it is just not going to be possible. You know what is going on for me. These dies are going to be very popular you are a very talented man. Maybe one day I will treat myself to a workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Just love the idea of the box card as I enjoy construction type cards.Lovely frame and scene will be watching Thursday.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a dimensional card. I really enjoy your shows and will look forward to watching Thursday although will have to be on Rewind.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty, it's gorgeous. Looking forward to tomorrow's sneak peak before the big reveal on Thursday!!
love Maureen x
I'm loving this dimensional create a card scene design. Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHi John Wow fabulous card the snowy scene is perfect I'm afraid I will miss your shows this time as we're away at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to find them on catch up when we get back
ReplyDeleteOh John. This card is a real stunner. Love everything about it, the frame, the scene and the colours you have used, can't wait for the next reveal.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m late again! However thanks for more sneak peeks! What a gorgeous frame and the card is beautiful . The Poinsettias are still up there though!!! Ha ha!
Love Myra x
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteLookinh forward to Thursday and enjoying the sneak peek of a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.
Marie P.
i like so much...Thanks for sharing the good information!
ReplyDeleteไฮโล
c