Happy Tuesday,
Orders should be starting to arrive of my New Christmas Die range It would be great to see what everyone has made, if you make card with the range id love to see what you make! You can email me pictures or questions directly to my email address, lockers@live.co.uk.
Back to today and I am sharing another card made using the Holly and Ivy die set. I have to admit I have loads of sample to show with this one I just love the intricacy of the holly and ivy around the frame!
For todays version I cut the frame in silver mirror card and spray glued this onto white card. I then cut it out with the plain line die in my Media Plate rectangle die set.
I also cut out the centre using the plain oval included in the same set.
I matted this onto more silver mirror card and cut guis using the stitched detail dies from the same set to give the perfect mat and layer.
I added the sentiment cut in sliver in the centre over a piece of vellum with glass beads behind making a subtle shaker card ( this doesn't come out well in the picture!)
Finally I added a spray of my swirl ivy die. I added poinsettias on top cut form the fabulous Crafts Too Glitter foam attcahed with a pearl brad.
A twist of bakers twine and a few mats and layers and finished!
Ingredients:
JND Holly and Ivy Frame die
JND Poinsettia Die set
JND Swirl Ivy die set
JND Rectangle media plate die set.
Crafts Too glitter foam - white
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a really stunning card, one of my favourite dies from the new range, and the sentiment too. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Gorgeous card the holly & ivy frame is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThey’re getting better and better John. Yesterday’s was amazing, today’s, well, is truly outstanding. The glitter foam looks really very nice.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Beautiful John, I can’t wait for mine to arrive. It’s still processing at the moment
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. The glitter foam looks interesting.
B xx
Another lovely sample John. Not having any time to craft at present.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, another terrific sample, I have notification that my collection is on it's way, 'the holly and the ivy' is a real favourite of mine, not seen this in a die before and love the font of it. I want to play...
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Stunning card, really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beautiful card today John love the holly and the ivy l haven’t seen it in s die before
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoving your Christmas dies.
Heather R Oxfordshire
Another stunning card.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYes things have started to arrive! I recommend Mrs Duck’s Emporium as she was first to get things to me! I have been using the frame and it’s gorgeous. The mini Ivy and sentiment dies are lovely too. All cut beautifully! I also got the tags - you are clever giving us the extra tiny border on those! It’s so effective! I’m still waiting for my Poinsettias and as you know I really wanted those! Maybe today! I’ve got a busy day here though!
Today’s card is beautiful and I will definitely give it a try . It’s a beautiful shape. Many thanks!
Love Myra x
Hi John, Off to collect my stamps today,so I can do more poinsettias,although I am delighted with what I have made without the stamped detail.This card is just beautiful as are all your samples.You are an absolute inspiration Thank you.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is just wonderful, it's so hard to pick a favourite.
love Maureen x
A beautiful card John. Haven’t made a card yet but have been cutting and stamping Poinsettias and snow scenes and using the snowdrop embossing folder. Must cut the Lattice die next. Then I will assemble some cards. I have the Silver foam but think I need the one you have used today. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get started on these beautiful cards. Ordered mine Thursday as soon as I saw them but Hochanda only posted today so have to wait a bit longer!
Hi John. What a lovely card today. I just love the holly and ivy frame as it is so delicate.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Completely stunning John, a mantelpiece pleaser for sure, Kate x
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJohn this card and the holly & ivy frame are gorgeous, ill definatel have to get this one. Can't wait to see the other samples x
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card That die is beautiful
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John, You are an inspiration to so many crafters.
ReplyDeleteI really love everything you have posted.
Hugs.
Marie P.