Happy Monday,
It was lively to catch pop with so many old and new friends and blog family at the Doncaster show over the last 2 days. Im sorry if I didn't get to say hi to everyone it was so busy and so hot!
I've titled todays card drama as to me thats all i think of when i see this one. Its made just with the Gerbera panel ( the die was designed to add to the sandwich Box die but makes beautiful projects on its own) Here Ive tied it with the Regal Flourish and the small butterflies die set.
I started by cutting the panel in white and then in balm backing each with the opposing colour. I matted these together to make a square and added this to the background in a diamond orientation. The background is made by simply scoring using black and white card at every 1/4 inch i cut these in half and matted and layers in app;osing colours to give the black white look as shown.
For the centre I cut a circle and added the sentiment form the Butterfly die set along with the Regal flourish cut again in the black and white. Finally I added butterflies cut again in opposing colours to finish.
Ingredients:
JND Gerbera Panel Die set
JND Small Butterflies
JND Regal Flourish
Enjoy...


Morning John, certainly a dramatic and very lovely card. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove the drama
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very nice card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, wow what a creation for us today, bold but elegant in the black and white combination, the panel dies are some of my most favourite and you have shown us it is not just the box to be made from them, brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteI wished I could have got to Doncaster to see you over the weekend, but alas it was not to be but I know you saw lots and lots of people, my friend Theresa being one of them, she said she enjoyed your little chat. All is good here.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Very dramatic and I suppose you’ve got the other half of the mats that can make another card
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card.
B xx
It is very regal, gorgeous, xx
ReplyDeleteDramatic!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Certainly very dramatic, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love black and white.
Lydia
X
Hi John. I always love this type of design with opposing panels of black and white so, of course, this is a hit with me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Just love black and white cards John. Really stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Great to see you yesterday John, but you looked so hot. No wonder you were worn out when you got home. Hope you'll have chance to relax a bit today. Lovely black and white card for the blog this morning. xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the black and white. Will be trying this out for definite. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYes, you're right, this is certainly dramatic!!
Maureen Killen x
Hi John,Wow Wow Wow absolutely stunning.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI see unknown Maureen has turned up again!! I’m sorry I missed yesterday. I’m doing this while preparing dinner in case I forget! I have a strong feeling that today’s card will look more dramatic and stunning in real life! I loved yesterday’s card too.
I’m hoping to go to Inspirations on Thursday. If you aren’t too busy I shall say hello!! I’m looking forward to it very much.
Love Myra x
Hi John lovely this dramatic card it's great
ReplyDeleteHi John I love this DRAMA card it's amazing. I defiantly need the new Die to go with the sandwich box Die which I have love it.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
This card really pushes the black & white to a very dramatic finish. I love the card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K