Happy Friday,
I am at Inspirations in Preston today and will be sharing a few sneak peaks of my New Christmas Die range which launches next week on the 26th July on Hochanda.
Today I am sharing a card made using gold izink pigment ink pad ( available on the show) the Festive Silhouettes clear star p set and the Square Circle media plate frame and matching dies.
I stamped a mix of Snowflakes form my snowflakes clear stamp set onto the media plate frame. These are stamped in Silver, Gold and Copper pigment ink pads using them onto the plate softens the look giving the dimensional look on the frame.
I cut the frame out using the matching die set with just a gold mirror card layers which brings out the gold.
The centre is stamped in gold and blended using more gold ink and a finger dauber to soften the look.
I matted and layers the card in more white and gold using the new Falling Snow embossing folder from Crafts Too ( part of an offer on the Hochanda shows next week) to soften the look,
Ingredients:
JND Media Plate Frame square Circle
JND Media Plate Dies - Square
JND Clear Stamps Festive Silhouettes
Izink PIgment ink pads Large size Gold, Silver and Copper.
Enjoy...
Morning John, oh this is so beautiful, the stamps come into their own with this creation but also the mat and layering is so accurate, how do you get it to be so correct, I think it is old age creeping in with me because mine seems to go sqew-wif, don't laugh now because it comes to us all, ha ha. Enjoy yourself in Preston.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, what a lovely and traditional card for Christmas, love the soft effect you have a achieved. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card and such a lovely design.
Such beautiful layers and a super secene too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Beautiful just beautiful Have fun today
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
A beautiful card today John. Thank you. Enjoy your day at Preston. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty John love this card thank you so much
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxxx
Hi John, Another super card today,these die sets are so clever.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John what a lovely card. Take care Susan x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great card today. Love the snowflake frame.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Fabulous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, it's so beautiful. Enjoy Preston, I believe Myra visited you yesterday, hope you've recovered ha ha.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteIt’s been busy here today! Think I’m getting too old for busy! Ha ha!
John ! I too hope you have recovered because I had a little very day and learned loads! I think today may have been busier due to the Christmas aspect. However I needed to see Media Plates !! Still on L. plates!
Lovely card today John . You work very hard. Thank you.
Love Myra x
Should have said - lovely day!
ReplyDeleteMy media plates should arrive soon. Can't wait. I want to try out this card....emphasis on "try". I did order these stamps also. Love the softness of the scene.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Good morning John. I live so near to Preston but am unable to travel alone so I won.'t get a chance to see you in person.
ReplyDeleteI love the card you have created today, it has a peaceful feel to it. I may even try it one day.
Thank you for sharing.
Marie P.
Beautiful card! I am struggling with getting all animals around the manger, because most of them are facing east. Did you choose it on purpose? Like to here your thoughts. Maybe I can try mirror stamping.
ReplyDelete