Sunday, 15 July 2018
Nativity
Happy Sunday ,
A different card for me today a Nativity seven with a traditional frame and colour way, even tartan ribbon!
I made the frame using the Deck the halls clear stamp set and the square media plate frame with matching die set.
The reminder is simply paper from my stash and the large strips and bow of tartan, sometimes we need a traditional card.
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, but I don’t like the background paper (looks like a muddy olive, maybe the colour is better in real life). The tartan bow is glorious.
B xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh this is magnificent, absolutely amazing, am loving the stamps and the sentiment words, perfect, yes John your onto a winner with this one.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I love the effect of these frames, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry not one for me, just does not hit the spot.
Lydia
X
I like the two different parts to this card just not sure they go together but that’s only my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love this one John it’s lovely got to have tradition love it !!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
I so love this John. These stamps have arrived yeh and I'm hoping to have a play later.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Terrific card John and certainly reminds us of the real reason we celebrate Christmas
ReplyDeleteHi John. Nice design for the card today. Not sure about whether the colour work together - it may be OK in real life but may have come across differently on the laptop screen.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, nice card, love your tartan bow.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteToday's card is lovely, it's one which I would like to receive and the tartan paper and bow are gorgeous.
love Maureen x
John, for some reason I'm unknown but it's Maureen Killen - or I was when I got up this morning ha ha.
Deletexxx
Are you sure Maureen.😀
DeleteHi John,Love the traditional feel of this one,love the ribbon,just not ever so sure of the paper,but I would still love to receive it.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John great a Christmas card I love the tartan bow
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas card John
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Lovely card John and I will be making a lot like this. Thank you. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove the card but not the bow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton