Happy saturday,
A simple card made using the Media Plate Frames and new christmas stamps today.
I simply used the Square and circle frame and izink pigment inks to make the frame. I then cut this using the matching media frame die sets. The central section is cut using the circles that are included in the set.
The Centre panel is made using izink pigment ink onto Black card to give the Northern Lights look ( the pigment inks are so much easier to work with for techniques and give a wonderful chalky look)
Enjoy...


I just love this card John.
ReplyDeleteReally classy.
Love Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, I could study this for hours.
B xx
Beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
I’m still to get going with my new goodies but you’re providing loads of lovely ideas.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John, this is so beautiful, I am loving the blue colour you have selected too, oh how I wished I lived nearer to you and could see you working again, I have learnt so much from you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card John
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
A beautiful card John. Have a great weekend, take carexxx
ReplyDeleteI love this John, the centre panel looks so dramatic.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Did you enjoy Preston, did Gill come over?
ReplyDeletexxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA truly beautiful card again from you today.
Maureen x
Hi John, Another great card for Christmas,love these new die sets although only have the oval at the minute but I feel the square set is calling.Have a great week end stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Gorgeous card again John my favourite colour's
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThird attempt here! Google is playing up!
Lovely card and I particularly like those lovely trees!
Barbara , I had previously bought the squares but am glad I bought the rectangles and ovals on Thursday! Go for it!
Hope you safely home John with your feet up! Doubt the feet up bit though!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Lovely card. You caught the northern lights so well. Love this look.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K