I hope you all enjoyed las nights launch as much as I did! I will be back on your screens today at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm. Today I ma sharing the Snowflake panel die card this one is made using the izink Diamonds glitter paint for the background this is so effective easy and clean i know you're going to see more of this technique!
I will be demonstrating this technique this morning on the 9am show so watch if you want to see how the die cut is filled with the paint!
I cut a ring of the Ultramarine and white for the centre and filled it with acetate before adding the sentiment ( a sneak peak of Augusts launch sorry)
The flowers are cut with my Poinsettia flower plate die and made up I then painted the glitter on these which makes adding glitter to your projects so easy.
If you can watch the shows on Hochanda ( Freeview channel 85 or Sky 673) OR you can watch online on rewind www.hochanda.com for 2 weeks after the show.
Enjoy...

Hello John, only caught the early show, but it was brilliant, the new dies are awesome. Look forward to seeing the demo of this card. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you great shows last night.
Beautiful cards.
Take care and keep cool, Kitty.
Good morning John today's card is gorgeous the blue card & the glitter is fabulous
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh what fantastic shows last night and got a mention too, thank you so, so much for this release, it is my birthday next month so I have treated myself to the collection, shushhhhhhh don't tell hubby, ha ha. The samples from Mrs Duck and Martine Smith were out of this world, you could see on your face and in your voice how proud you were of them too.
ReplyDeleteWill be watching the shows today so I can learn even more.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Brilliant shows last night John. I was glued to the tele. Great demos and what a successful launch. So well deserved.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Gorgeous card, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat shows and card.
Lydia
X
I managed to watch the first show. What fabulous samples and it is lovely to see different styles now that you have Martine as well as Mrs Duck doing them.
ReplyDeleteIt's the last day of my lace course today so it will be good to get back to cardmaking next week. I need to stock up box as my lace friends have been very generous in buying my cards.
Anne (Northampton)
Lovely card
ReplyDeleteI will have to watch the recordings later
Congratulations John such a great ods. First thing I’ve bought from hochanda in ages but couldn’t resist. Are you able to tell us how you made the poinsettia tree? I don’t know what to look for for the movement. Would love to make it for my mum this Christmas. Thanks again absolutely superb
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your brilliant launch!!! I was too late to get the special, but your large letter box answers so many of my needs that I'll find a way! Thank you for solving so many problems and giving us the answers! I love the way you gave us registration marks to perfectly align the stamp and die to cut six perfectly stamped flowers at a time. Please do that for all your flowers. And having a perpendicular line to match your hillsides with the paper's edge was a stroke of genius! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeleteWell done John, you have absolutely excelled yourself. I have bought the whole lot & know I will have many happy hours creating beautiful cards thanks to you. All power to you for future inspiration Jean xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. I’ll have to watch the shows on Rewind as we are away for a few days.
B xx
Hi John. I broke my resolve not to buy more Christmas, thank you! SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the sparkle.
Congratulations on a fabulous launch.
Looking forward to today's shows too.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI think I've been in a parallel Universe. For some reason I haven't looked in over the past couple of days and your cards are amazing. Your launch was fantastic and your goodies are wonderful!!! I'm not surprised people went wild for them.
love Maureen x
A beautiful card John. Thank you. Lots of new names on your blog today. That is brilliant. Watched the 6pm show last night and the 9am this morning. Watching the 1pm now. Going to watch the 8pm on Catchup later. Looking forward to tomorrow. Take care and safe journeyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John yes really enjoyed the shows the blue in the picture is stunning love the snowflake die
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, Amazing shows,and the new products are brilliant,well done again.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Another lovely card from your new collection. I can tell it's one of yours because it's blue!!! Really impressed by everything you have shown so far and I understand there is more to come.....
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI waited until I’d watched all the Shows! What a runaway success you have had! It’s clear that the Presenters really like you too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the Shows! I have to watch on an IPad which isn’t huge but it works! To see your cards and work in real life was amazing! Thanks for today’s lovely Blog Card as well as all the Shows! Your Team of Ang and Martine Smith have done you proud! Such talent.
Really looking forward to my goodies arriving!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Beautiful card John. As usual I overspent on your shows, just as well I did as most of my purchases were sold out by the second show. Loved all the shows. Hugs Rita xxx
ReplyDeleteI’ve only managed to watch a few minutes of the 1300 show as I’ve been flat out with my 5 year old granddaughter. Mum this weekend so maybe I’ll be able to catch up and see all the lovely products.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Another fabulous card using that pretty snowflake die. Your shows were great. Can't wait until you are back.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAny idea when the poinsettia die and stamps will be available again? I can't get them anywhere.