Happy Wednesday,
Tonight at 6pm I launch my new Media Plate Frames, masks and Christmas stamps on Hochnada ( Freeview 85, Sky 673 and online at www.hochanda.com) I hope you can join me as its so much easier to demonstrate the new frames than explain them!
To day I am sharing the Square media plate frame with the square aperture along with the snowflake stamps
Enjoy...
Morning John, lovely card, looking forward to the shows tonight and seeing all your demo's, love them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, another awesome card, love the layout of this one. I have a feeling the shows are going to be very busy. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John. Looking forward to the shows tonight.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John, beautiful card looking forward to your shows have set to record just in case.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Very nice card Jibn. Looking forward to the shows tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Looking forward to your shows, the recorder is set.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Looking forward to the shows. Lovely sample today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I'm intrigued by the media plate frames. Looking forward to the shows. Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne ( Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely elegant card.
Lydia
X
Lovely card The armchair is ready and the remote is mine I’m really looking forward to watching you later
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I just love it. I am really looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Good luck tonightxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love thiscard John the colours are brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Looking forward to the shows John xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeletePretty card looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card John. Looking forward to the shows. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Another lovely card,I can't wait to see the new collection tonight.Good Luck although I doubt you will need it.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteCan't wait. It's on a one here in SC so will eat lunch and see you in action. I am wondering about your frames and stamps are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
Hi John, what a lovely card again today. Not too sure about the sentiment today as it is a bit too blurry and my poor eyes are having difficulty focusing on it - sorry
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSee you shortly!!! Good luck.
love Maureen x