I thought i would share a card today made for my Last Hochanda shows and a sneak peak for my Christmas Die Launch on the 26th July.
I used one of the new masks on the last show, the snowflakes, along with the Izink Diamonds in silver to make a page of silver snowflakes on the Christmas red Linen card from Crafts Too.
Next I cut a white frame for the backing using my Rectangle media die set from the show and stamped the sentiment and stars cutting it out with the matching oval set thats included in the die set.
The poinsettia and Foliage are a sneak peak for the end of the month so Im not giving any details as yet on these sorry but keep your eyes peeled lol.
Ingredients:
JND Media Plate Rectangular frame die set
JND Snowflakes Maks
JND Shepherds stamp set
Izink Diamonds Silver
Enjoy...
Morning John another gorgeous sample, love the colour scheme and those holly flowers, look so effective, and also the silver snowflakes - love it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a very classy festive card, you know how to keep us in suspense. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning John. Can’t wait to see your new goodies.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning card and such a superb design too.
Love the red, white, and silver together.
Such a very stunning flower arrangement also.
Love that colour red card.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Super card JOhn, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. The silver looks so good against the red. Those flowers are gorgeous. I can't wait for the new release of dies. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John gorgeous festive card those snowflakes look lovely in silver & the new flowers are fab
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous John. I love it. Can't wait to see your next shows. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wow very festive,love the colour and the poinsettia's look really good.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John gorgeous card lovely poinsettia & background.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Just gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I am almost getting ready for Christmas card making. It is hard to think about in July when there is the beach but watching your shows on Hochanda are urging me to take out the winter supplies.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful afternoon,
Stephanie K
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteIt's like buses, just when you think the wonderful cards have all appeared, along comes another one. It's really striking.
love Maureen x
Hi John. What a really stunning Christmas card. A real mantelpiece pleaser. Can't wait to see your Christmas dies.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely card John and I saw these lovely flowers for real at Newbury. You will all love them. Thank you John. Looking forward to the shows. Take carexxx. Sorry I am late. A busy day.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I’ve been missing again. Where we are just now WiFi is pretty awful. I’ve tried on other days and been unsuccessful. This card is a stunner! I love it.
Have loved them all this week! Hope this goes!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
You tease! The media plate dies are on my Wish List and it looks like plenty more will need to be added! Love the card
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card John. I'm sure you have much more in store for us.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.