As I was sharing some sample from my new Christmas Die range at Inspirations this week I thought I would share a few sneak peaks for my Blog Family today, Enjoy!
Good morning John You are teasing us today with your sneaky peeks! I love the little houses & the sentiment looking forward to seeing your new collection
Morning John, oh you are such a tease, I have not seen the holly and the ivy in a die format like that before, loving the font on it and the detail, and I think there is one that says Snow or I might be mistaken, anyway looking forward to seeing the whole release. The way you have layered the white onto the gold is brilliant, I can never get it so accurate, have you got a secret to share of how you do it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Tease was the first word I came up with too! Well just have to be patient but it looks as though there’s another treat in store for us. Jan Northampton
Ohhh looking forward to your new releases, loving the wee houses and trees die and the lovely holly and ivy die. Although I try to resist buying Christmas stuff in summer might just have to relent.
Hello John, I’ve had a busy family day and am now tired but had to say thank you for the sneak peeks! As you know I’ve fallen for the Poinsettias! Now you show more! Looking forward to the Shows very much! Love Myra x
These really are sneaky peeks for certain. Small but enticing, yes! I do love poinsettias and the sentiment die is unusual. Can't wait to see what they are on. Stephanie K
Hi John bought all your goodies on hochanda recently and some from sunshine as out of stock on hochanda some of the recordings did not work.(not a happy bunny). Are you going to post more videos on your poinsettias. As will now ne off work for a while after car crash and surgery. Need your happy face and guidance on these wonderful cards please. Please help know your really busy thank you Linda Wilson p.s sorry just.come out of surgery so may sound like im waffling. Xx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteYou are teasing us today with your sneaky peeks! I love the little houses & the sentiment looking forward to seeing your new collection
Morning John, oh you are such a tease, I have not seen the holly and the ivy in a die format like that before, loving the font on it and the detail, and I think there is one that says Snow or I might be mistaken, anyway looking forward to seeing the whole release. The way you have layered the white onto the gold is brilliant, I can never get it so accurate, have you got a secret to share of how you do it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Tease was the first word I came up with too! Well just have to be patient but it looks as though there’s another treat in store for us.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
These look exciting John. Looking forward to the complete reveal.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Can't to see the full range, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery intriguing samples. I can’t wait to see the reveal.
B xx
Great sneak peeks, looking forward to seeing the real thing!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. You really are teasing us. Can't wait to see the entire range.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing more.
Lydia
X
Need to see these fabulous cards John. How long do we have to wait. Love the look of that Holly and Ivy die. Hugs Rita xxxx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your Christmas treasures John thanks
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
H John. Mmmm, interesting, looking forward to seeing the full picture.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John, a fab sneak peek, love the look of the card and one particular die. Looking forward to seeing more. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow John, I just know your ODS is going to be amazing, can’t wait.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Ohhh looking forward to your new releases, loving the wee houses and trees die and the lovely holly and ivy die. Although I try to resist buying Christmas stuff in summer might just have to relent.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYou little tinker, go on - show the whole card - there's only me looking ha ha.
love Maureen x
Hi John, Well another winning collection on the way no doubt,looking forward to the shows.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteBarbara D xxx
Looking forward to seeing those! xxx
ReplyDeleteJohn, you are such a tease!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewell you are teasing us with this.
From what I can see I'm sure it's going to spectacular.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Talk about a sneak peek! These look very inviting, especially those houses
ReplyDeleteLove the look of these John. Long time until Thurs. take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’ve had a busy family day and am now tired but had to say thank you for the sneak peeks! As you know I’ve fallen for the Poinsettias! Now you show more!
Looking forward to the Shows very much!
Love Myra x
These really are sneaky peeks for certain. Small but enticing, yes!
ReplyDeleteI do love poinsettias and the sentiment die is unusual. Can't wait to see what they are on.
Stephanie K
Hi John bought all your goodies on hochanda recently and some from sunshine as out of stock on hochanda some of the recordings did not work.(not a happy bunny). Are you going to post more videos on your poinsettias. As will now ne off work for a while after car crash and surgery. Need your happy face and guidance on these wonderful cards please. Please help know your really busy thank you Linda Wilson p.s sorry just.come out of surgery so may sound like im waffling. Xx
ReplyDelete