I really enjoyed the launch shows for my new Christmas Die range over the last 2 days and will now start sharing samples I made for the shows there are quite a lot Im sorry to say lol
Today a wreath card made using the Poinsettia stamp and matching die along with the swirl ivy and the mini swirl ivy ( which is in the Holly and Ivy background die set)
Enjoy...

Morning John, oh please don't be sorry for showing us lot's of samples, they are truly amazing, love them. I loved everyone of your shows and have managed to tape some of them to refer back too, thank goodness for Window's 10 and the built in recorder.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful sample today, I am looking forward to receiving my stamps and dies next week and I can have a play, brilliant idea bout the stamps and dies lining up via the corners.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. I’ve been away for a few days and returned home yesterday in time to watch your final show. I’ll have to watch Rewind to see all your amazing products.
B xx
Gorgeous card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
John, don’t be sorry about showing your examples. They are all so lovely. Hope you don’t mind if I copy a couple, not that mine will come out as well as yours x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, a really beautiful card, with a very traditional feel. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow! I love this card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThat is certainly a wow card, love it and I rather like the embossed background.
Heather R Oxfordshire
Please show all your samples John, they are all fabulous. I couldn’t resist your collection, ordered the lot!!!
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Today’s beautiful wreath is such a gift 🎁 I know lots of people who would love this thank you so much for the inspiration love always June Horrocks xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John, trying to get home of this as you know I love Poinsettias.
ReplyDeleteWhen can we talk, xxxx
Please keep the samples coming, we love them all.
ReplyDeleteIs that a sneak peek of a Christmas embossing folder to come I wonder, looks great.
Don't be sorry John - love seeing your cards. They're always beautiful! Great shows and we only had a chance to see a very few of the samples. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Just beautiful. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautifully created John,Kate xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card a John. Don’t mind how many samples we see of your cards. They will all be beautiful. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the way all the elements from your collection go so well together. This is a really great card, I loved it as soon as I saw it on TV. I was really interested in how you did the poinsettias to give them so much dimension.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this, it's stupendous and don't apologise for posting lots of C cards, we enjoy seeing them and getting ideas.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card once again! I thoroughly enjoyed the Shows yesterday and I forced myself to make a few purchases!! Ha ha!
Don’t apologise for showing us these lovely Christmas Cards . After all you have spent hours and hours making them and we love to see them.
I believe you have a busy weekend too!
Safe travel and enjoy it.
Love Myra x
Hi John, Love the card,and the shows were amazing,I am still waiting for my stamps to arrive,but making poinsettias anyway.Have a good weekend,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Enjoyed your Hochanda shows. Amazing new releases. So happy for you - your first Christmas release!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous. Definitely a card for someone special.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Terrific card and being a lover of your matching stamp and die sets I love these Poinsettia
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy seeing your cards, a treat.
ReplyDeleteMy media plates/dies & stamps arrived. Yippee! My club is having a gelli plate workshop next meeting and I will use your frames instead....much neater.
Stephanie K
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteFor reasons unknown I am no longer getting Bloglovin in my inbox so need to search the web for it every day.
Seeing your samples makes it worth while and I am looking forward to seeing more of them.
Have a great day.
Marie P.