Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Yesterday it was so good to see you demonstrating and all the gorgeous cards you had with you. I can't wait for the new releases that are coming. Enjoy the rest of the day I know you will be busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Well, I did order a set of the new plates after seeing you demo, of course. Lovely cards and I can tell I will enjoy making these cards...sans the bows, ha! Hope today is a rest for you, Stephanie K
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. That is such a super shade of blue.
It was great to see you at Newbury yesterday.
B xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely cool card.
Have fun Kitty.
Hi John,Very cool and festive and love the script,Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love that one John. Very different. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another gorgeous sample today, am loving these new stamps etc.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I'm not sure I can wait till my birthday to get these mew plates! Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
A great card I love that you have chosen a blue rather than a black or navy
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card the falling snow looks lovely in silver against that gorgeous blue card
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, lovely colour and lovely to see you at Newbury, must have been exhausting for you in that heat!
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Yesterday it was so good to see you demonstrating and all the gorgeous cards you had with you. I can't wait for the new releases that are coming. Enjoy the rest of the day I know you will be busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card today John I love the colour's you've used very festive
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, I'm feeling the frosty vibe lol.
love Maureen x
Well, I did order a set of the new plates after seeing you demo, of course. Lovely cards and I can tell I will enjoy making these cards...sans the bows, ha!
ReplyDeleteHope today is a rest for you,
Stephanie K
Gorgeous card John. Sorry I missed commenting. Was great watching you demonstrating at Newbury. Some great ideas. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous card John
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx