Wednesday, 11 July 2018
Purple Snowflakes...
Happy Wednesday,
Another sample made with the new Media Plate Frames and a sneak peak of the poinsettias made with the waste form the frame.
I made this piece on my Hochanda shows and as usual brought it home along with the waste piece I cleaned the brayer on which I thought would make perfect flowers that would match the colours perfectly!
I used the new Snowflakes stamp set along with the Oval frame media plate and Izink Pigment inks in Violet, Navy Blue and Sky blue.
The centre panel is made using the Festive Silhouettes stamps in black and another piece of scrap for the backing.
I cut the layers using the matching Media Plate dies in blue and gold which really makes the frames shine.
Ingredients:
JND Media Plate Frame Rectangle and Oval
JND Media Plate dies Rectangle set
JND Festive Silhouettes Stamps
JND Snowflakes stamps
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning John, another lovely card, these new frame media plates are a great idea and are on my wish list. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is stunning and I can't wait for my stamps to arrive.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John, yes another gorgeous sample, love the way you have done these new poinsettia flowers and the stamps are stunning you know I like them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card. I’m loving this colourway for Christmas cards.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another beauty John!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Absolutely gorgeous, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a gorgeous Christmas card I just love it. It is great how you make the use of all the scraps to make something so beautiful. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Gorgeous card the colours are beautiful
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a lovely wintery card today. I particularly like the poinsettias.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
This is gorgeous John. Love those poinsettia flowers and the foliage. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely John, it has a watercolour look about it and the flowers are gorgeous, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLoving this John!! I'm waiting excitedly for my media plates to arrive!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, Just love this,and the colours are beautiful,very misty and subtle,just lovely.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteBarbara D xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh I love the colours of this one too.
Such a very stunning creation yet again.
Beautiful scene in ther paerture too and wonderful use of the waste snippets for the poinsttias.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeletePass me the oxygen, this is breathtaking!!!
love Maureen xxx
Lovely card John. The colours are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card John. I love these delicate colours
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. I'm a day late as usual but your post only just came through. I truly love this card and must add all of the 'ingredients' to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m late too, Marie! Beautiful card and I love the poinsettias!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
This is such a beautiful, peaceful card. I just love it. I love that you save and "up-cycle" your bits of leftover papers. Now it will not go to waste but reside on a beautiful card instead of a landfill.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K