Happy Monday,
Today I am starting the sneak peaks for my new Media Plate frames and new Christmas stamps and masks.
Todays card uses the Rectangular media plate with the Oval aperture ( which is seized to match perfectly with the original oval media plate. I have also used the new Media Plate die set which is designed to cut these out as well and provide mats and layers ( best to tune into the Hochanda shows on Wednesday night and through Thursday for a proper explanation of these)
On this sample I have used the new Masks on the frames and used the new While Shepherds stamp set for the scene in the centre.
Tune in Wednesday night at 6pm to see more of these and the full range.
Enjoy...

Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
I love the sentiment.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, more temptation again, and such a beautiful card, love the bow. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card looking forward to your shows to see all of the new collection.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh I am liking this one, yes please, and so looking forward to Wednesday.....I want to see a true master at work.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. Lovely card again today. Love that stamp which I think gives a great picture of the true meaning of Christmas. I would be very interested to learn how you did the background which has so much detail.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Great card, love the background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card, John. Really looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is gorgeous. More media plate ideas, I hope...
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Oh John these lovely. Especially like the stamp. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Great colours.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Oh John this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. I am so looking forward to your shows. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love this card truly beautiful can’t wait for your shows thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
A beautiful card I am so looking forward to Wednesday evening
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, umm media plate frames how wonderful!
Heather R Oxfordshire
Love this card John. Really looking forward to the shows this week. All sounds very I teresting. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteReally love your beautiful background.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing how it was created.
Hi John great card the stamp is lovely I really like to be able to make traditional Christmas cards depicting the nativity so will be buying this one & keen to see what else you have in your new launch Im looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteHi John, Love this one,and that is a super John bow.Really looking forward to the shows.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card today. Can't wait to see what's in your shows.
love Maureen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh my word this is such a beautiful and stunning card.
Love the colours and that bow is gorgeous and a very super colour too.
Super work as always on the background and it Shows up the aperture fabulously as well.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Looking forward to watching Wednesday. This is an extraordinary card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA