Happy Tuesday,
Another day another sneak peak and I have to admit todays reveal is my favourite if the whole christmas collection ( the collection is split into three parts with something different each month) Its the poinsettia!
When I first came up with the Flower Plate idea I wanted to do the matching stamp, with registration marks, and die set as an elegant poinsettia as I love the patterned poinsettias on cards but the thought of stamping 6 stamps then trying to match up 6 individual dies for each card really put me off!
For today's sneak peek i chose this card which ties together the poinsettia stamp and die with the Snowflake lattice it worked so well as a gerbera I thought why not?!?
There is also, hiding in the background, some new Swirl ivy.
Hopefully here you can see tall the detail of the Poinsettia I can't wait to demo how this is so easy on the show on Thursday and through friday.
Its hard to see on the picture but I finished this card with a new product form Izink the Finishing spray, I simply love this product and cant wait to share it with everyone.
Enjoy...

Morning John, oh I am so looking forward to the shows to see the new collection in all it's glory, yes I know it is over a 3 month period but that gives us something to look forward too. As to this creation, well what can I say but brilliant, I am loving these poinsettia's and the spray sounds interesting want to see that.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you are busy, busy, busy with all your samples and having lot's of playing, oh I want to play, ha ha xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous poinsettias. Intrigued about the spray.
B xx
Looks lovely John. The ivy looks pretty and hey new sprays, can’t wait to see your shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John, a beautiful card, love the lattice die, but also looking forward to seeing the poinsettia stamps and dies. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card, John. The poinsettias look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePoinsettias are lovely.
Lydia
X
Good morning John beautiful poinsettias the stamp detail is so realistic
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty today John the poinsettia stamp is so real just stunning !!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks
Xxxxxxx
Stunning stunning stunning can't wait x
ReplyDeleteYour poinsettia dies and stamps look gorgeous. Intrigued by the spray, is it sparkly?
ReplyDeleteThose poinsettias are beautiful. Lovely card. Can wait until Thursday. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning JOHN
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS CARD
HUg's Lynda xx
Lovely card John. Looking forward to seeing all the new products. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis one gets a Wow or two from me!! I love the Poinsettias but the Swirl Ivy is gorgeous too!
Then there is the Finishing Spray! I’m intrigued and looking forward to the Shows even more!
Lovely card!
Love Myra x
Lovely card I have no idea what finishing spray is So I am very intrigued
ReplyDeleteOk. Now you're talking. I love that snowflake die. I have the Gerbera panel die and love it. This one is great and I think it could be used other than Christmas. Finishing spray...like a fixative?
ReplyDeleteStay tuned.....
Have a great afternoon Everyone,
Stephanie K
Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,will be watching Thursday to see what else you are going to show us.Stay healthy and happy,
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John this is a a stunning card I just love it. Those dies are gorgeous. It is a shame I am going to miss all your shows there is just not time at the moment. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John. I'm intrigued by the finishing spray. Can't wait to see what that is! xxx
ReplyDeleteLoving your poinsettias.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, love everything about it and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Wish Hochanda aired on Virgin TV.
love Maureen x
Me too!!! X
DeleteJust gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.