Tuesday, 3 July 2018
Circle Square Christmas...
Happy Tuesday,
Another sample from my Hochanda shows and the launch of the Media Plate frames and dies tomorrow on Hochanda. Today Ive used the Snowflake stamp set, the metal Izink pigment inks and the Square media plate frame with the Circle aperture ( Which fits the original circle perfectly!)
For this card I simply used the stamps and media plate along with the Snowflake stamps to make all the pieces. I then used the matching mating and layering dies to make the card up adding a strip of ribbon and a large bow!
Join me on Hochanda tomorrow night at 6pm and throughout Thursday to see how this and many other were made!
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loving this John. Can't wait to see all your new collection tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John, oh yes I like this one, sparkly and Christmassey, just up my street. Looking forward to the shows tomorrow
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Fabulous Jihn, can’t wait to eee your shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, love the classic look of this card, looking forward to all the demos. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, really like this gorgeous card simple but elegant.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, Absolutely lovely,am waiting in anticipation for tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI like this snowflake set. A lovely card but bow is too large for me. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Looking forward to the shows John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. I am looking forward to your shows. I do hope the prep goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John, but like Jan I find the bow too large.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card I like the width of the bow I just don’t like the height There’s too much of it
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLooks like your shows are going to be very rewarding for us crafters!
Heather R Oxfordshire
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card, but not the bow, just not me.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I can see your snowflake stamps definitely going on my wish list.
Lovely card and bow John. Wish I could make bows like that. Really looking forward to the shows on Wed/Thurs. thank you for sharing this lovely card. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely Christmas card I like the big bow
ReplyDeleteStunning love it John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Hi John. Such a pretty card today. I love snowflakes for Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows.
Lisbeth
A soft, pretty card just like snow. I can't tie a bow well to save my neck so I would need another embellishment but I love the card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and bow. I'll be waving to you tomorrow!!
love Maureen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletemust remember to record the shows as I like to go back to them quite often.
Love this excellent Christmas card.
You can't beat white and silver and of course snowflakes makes up the ideal card.
Love the gorgeous bow it's outstanding.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, beautifully stamped and designed card, Kate x
ReplyDelete