Happy Thursday,
Today's card is a real mix of dies with Amy Design, Daisy Jewels and Creative expressions all teaming up for this yellow, white and grey card.
I stared by cutting the circle background in pearl card and backing this with velum. I then cut the outer circle die in yellow and the inner circle die form white and mounted these over a circle of velum. I stamped the sentiment onto the centre in grey ink so that it appears to float.
I layered all of this together as shown and added a messy bow of white and silver satin ribbon with a Craft Consortium embellishment in the centre ( the knot was messy!) I then added layers of the yellow white and steel to make the main square.
For the background I used the CE Trellis die to cut the intricite trellis across the bottom adding pearls at the top and bottom to add some dimension ( and to save me the job of studding each of the trellis dots with a pearl!)
My usual collection of mats and layers completes the card.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card,love the whole design and colour too. Great sentiment.
Jan x
Great card John. I love grey and yellow but never think to use that colourway. Must use it more.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother brilliant card, everything is beautiful, love the colour choice.
That Trelllis Die is a must have.
Have a great day
Patricia xx
Morning John, another sensation today, love the grey and yellow with the vellum too, they work well together, the trellis certainly sits beautifully on here, when I make this I think I would like to add the drops to each are on the trellis, yes that would give me great pleasure doing that...sad aren't I.....don't answer that.
ReplyDeleteIt is also nice to see combinations of different suppliers products, as you know most crafters buy from lots of suppliers.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John this is so pretty love the colours x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Have fun kitty
Hello John, this card is beautiful, such an unusual colour combination, but it really works. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John ,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and those colours work very well togather.
Catherine xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI do like the vellum it gives a soft look and those pearls ahh makes a beautiful card.
Elaine H X
Hi John, great card, I love the colour combination you have used. It seems a bit cooler today, so maybe my brain will work, haha. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.Love the colour combination here!
Cheryl (Infinity-fan)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the colours and would make a great square card too.
B xx
Morning John, This card is truly gorgeous !! the colours 'marry' perfectly and all the dies 'complement' beautifully.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John love this card colours are awsum the vellum is brill.
ReplyDeleteThank you love June horrocks xxxxxx
Gorgeous card John and in beautiful colours. Great sentiment as well
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful card, love the mix of Dies and a great colour combination.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Yellow and grey is a colour combo not often seen, I like it. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another lovely card, and I love the colour combination, though I don't often use Lemon in my cards as I have not yet found one I really like.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Such a pretty card
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today. Lemon is a colour I rarely use, if I do its usually with blue, green or lavender, but it works well with the silver/grey shade of the pearl card.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Helen xx
Very pretty John. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
That's really pretty. Need to make a few cards today so will base them on the workshop design.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteOh another really beautiful card love the composition you have used and the colours you have chosen are simply perfect. The trellis die is very interesting.
Have a lovely day
Margaret xxx
A beautiful card, John. I love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
hi John, I see Anne has read my mind as I thought what a lovely colour combination you have used.. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteNever thought of using grey with yellow but it works beautifully. Gorgeous card.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great colours.
Lydia
X
Hello there, now this is a colour combination is really love, beautifully designed card John, those dies are gorgeous, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove your colour combo of grey, white and yellow, going to try this with dies from my stash. I think your card is very elegant and regal looking, love it.
That's lovely and an unusual choice of colours, but they work really well together. xxx
ReplyDeletegood morning john xx stunning card i love it, the back ground die is now on my want list x safe travels up north xx lots of love and huggs xxx
ReplyDeleteJohn. A beautiful stunning card. Love your mix of dies. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteHi John, What an unusual colour combination,but very stylish and somehow calming and peaceful.Love it.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI Love everything about this card lovely soft colours and beautiful dies and of course your wonderful crafting.
Heather R Oxfordshire
I do like the colours on this card, l would never have thought of using this combination but it works so well. A stylish card in every way. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card the dies are so beautiful and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful in grey and lemon, xxx
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy your design today. Geat combination of different manufacturer's dies and colors. Thanks for sharing your design.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card and I like the colours you have used! They work so well together as do the Dies from different companies! Thanks so much for your daily inspiration!
Have a good week!
Love Myra xx
HibJohn. A gorgeous card and I do like the colours together. Must try this colour combination. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi John Gorgeous card I love the combination of dies and colours the trellis die is beautiful
ReplyDeleteWow John this is another stunning card that i really love.
ReplyDeleteThose dies work perfectly together and i love the colour combo.
Hi John. One of my most favourite colour combinations, yellow and grey (I know it's silver, but it looks grey in the pictures). I always approve of the use of trellis dies too as I think they are so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolute cracker. I used to have a lemon and grey bedroom so that a winner for me and the combination of dies is a triumph.
Ang x
Fantastic! Everything is just gorgeous The dies The colours Everything
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the yellow and grey together too. These dies mix together so well. X
ReplyDelete