A real celebration of spellbinders today as I threw so many different die sets at this card but I like the simplicity of the intercity of this one, if that makes sense.
I stared by cutting the Victorian birder strip into a square of wisteria card I then added one of the borders in the centre cut with the wisteria and backed in white.
Next I cut the romantic rectangles in white and added this over the top. I then cut an oval from an old spellbinders set I have and added pearls around the aperture.
Finally I added the sentiment and cut it out with another of the ovals.
I made up the card as shown with pearl corners and more layers of the white and wisteria.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty way you have used all these dies together.
Jan
So pretty. The dies fit together perfectly. The colour is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a brilliant card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh you have done it again, turned some dies into such a gorgeous creation, I love logging on to you blog every day, it makes the sun shine for me every time.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
stunning card John
ReplyDeleteHello John, this card is gorgeous and really has the wow factor. Great die combination. Bx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John in one of my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card and great colour.
B xx
Gorgeous card, have just checked your blog whilst broken down on the side of the road and this has certainly brightened me up. Thanks
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card today great dies and lovely colour.
Catherine xx
Hi John, lovely card today, love the colours you have used. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very pretty. We're seeing some very different styles of cards from you-it's great.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card , love the pearl oval.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA definite "John" card. A wonderful marriage of all these dies and my favourite colour so if I was wearing a hat, I'd take it off to you.
You and predictive text. You remind me of the policeman on Allo Allo........lol!
Ang x
Oh you made me laugh Mrs Duck. I shall now forever hear the said policeman when I am reading Johns posts. Good to have a laugh to start the day.
DeleteA beautiful creation John. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card today in the wonderful Wisteria colour card.
It is great to see all your different creations with other Die companies.
Missing seeing you on our screens!
Lesley S
This is really pretty, John. All the different dies work really well together.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning John I love this it's very pretty what a gift thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John don't quite understand what you are saying on part but never mind the card is so pretty and it's good to use dies you have forgotten you've got. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely card, could be a great wedding card.
That's so pretty - really lovely. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
This is one very stunning card John. I wish that you would stop tempting me - my pension runs to one die a month not one every day.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs Helen xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother very pretty card today! I do love Wisteria card and the Dies you have used are lovely. Yes! I've decided I do get in a rut when crafting sometimes! Thank you for widening my horizons lately .
Mrs Duck! You made me laugh too!
Thanks John,
Love Myra x
Hi John,Absolutely beautiful card,colour wise and the way you use dies is sooooo inspirational.I am also limited by pension spending so I try to see if I can adapt dies I have.Mrs Duck always makes me smile with her comments.I am missing seeing you on TV but at least we can still see your blog. Take care and stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a lot going on Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA stunning creation John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Your creation today is in the WOW factor. Love the color and love the build-up of die cuts as well as the pearls. And, I am surprised that I have in my stash everyone of the dies you used. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and I love the colour. I don't have any of these dies. Will have to investigate. Thank you for sharing this lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card so pretty and delicate loving the colours as well, will definitely have to check my dies out and start playing again
Have a good day
Love
Sharon
xxx
WOW WOW WOW what a stunning card john xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today. Looks so lacy as well.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, must get some of my other dies out when I am back crafting.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love everything about this stunning card.
Have a great evening
Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother super and stunning creation today.
It looks so very lovely and lacy and the colours are sooooo! pretty.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. The more I look at this card, the more I see. You have certainly used a lot of dies on this one, and yet it doesn't look too busy. Very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the Intercity train!!!!
love Maureen xxx
John this is another stunning card from you.
ReplyDeleteI reallt love this and the more you look at it the more
detail you see.
Good evening John
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card it looks so graceful and intricate love everything about it.
Have a lovely evening
Margaret xxx
Hi John Such a pretty card I love it! I love the dies the colour and the pearls I too am missing seeing you demo on TV!
ReplyDeleteLove all these dies together.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John this is a stunning card the dies you have used are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, just catching up and so glad that I did not miss this card, such a pretty card, love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx