Happy Saturday,
Another card made using the circle contempt die from spellbinders this time made with the waste from Fridays card ( I don't believe in wasting anything as I'm sure you all know by now!)
I simply added the waste form the circle contempt die from spellbinders to a pice of silver pearl card with double sided adhesive added to it. I then added stickies dry glitter to the exposed adhesive and a pearl in the centre of each square.
Next I cut the centre die in the contempt set in champagne pearl card ( from the centre panel of yesterdays card) and stamped the sentiment in smoky grey versafine.
I added this over a set of layers made with labels 50 in the blue and champagne.
A simple card that is an actual card!
Enjoy...
Morning John, brilliant, what else can I say. No waste, love it and the sentiment is spot on
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today.
Thanks Jan
Lovely card John,good use of the waste from previous card . Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a brilliant card using waste ideal.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
good morning john xx what a fab use of the "waste" from yesterdays card, I love the sentiment too xx have a fab weekend xx lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteClever idea. How do manage not too lose any of the tiny bits?
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John a fabulous card from waste .
ReplyDeleteCatherine.
Great card & brilliant use of the waste.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
B xx
Morning John, an absolutely brilliant card from the waste of yesterday's beauty ... I just love it.
ReplyDeleteThe sentiment says it all.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoving everything about your card , just gorgeous.
Elaine H X
There is no way that I would have been able to keep every single bit of waste from that die cut! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Another lovely card! That must have been very fiddly to do John. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John sentiment great colours brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Hello John, love the way you have used the waste from the previous card, and it makes the perfect background for that sentiment. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely card from the waste, I was brought up never to waste anything, so I have boxes of waste bits waiting for the right moment! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, great card, love these two for one cards a great way to use up the waste.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
OMG! From the waste? Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Thank you for sharing this. Have a good weekend. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteLovely John and great using up the waste from yesterday's card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good afternoon John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card and made from waste what more could we ask for!
Beautiful card super colours love the verse too.
Have a lovely day
Margaret xxx
Hi John, beautiful card and great use for leftovers!
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Hello John,
ReplyDeletePatience and a steady hand are required for this lovely card, I think. I have one but not the other!!
love Maureen xx
Hi John How clever to make a beautiful card out of yesterdays waste
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever card.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI do like the idea of getting two for the price of one! Lol!
Lovely card - thank you!
Love Myra x
Hi John. What a clever idea to use up the waster from yesterday's card. If I didn't know any different I would not have guessed that it was made from waste.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLove this alter ego from yesterday, even with the glitter lol! You really must stop using predicitve text lol!
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, especially when made from left-overs!
June x
Great card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x