Another card made with the Crafters Companion Downton Abbey die however this time with amore modern feel to it.
I simply cut the die twice into a piece of navy card reversing it for each cut. I then removed the centre stripe and added a strip of self adhesive pearls in the swirl!
I simply stamped the sentiment in cobalt ink onto a piece of white card and cut it out with the centre of the circle contempo die.
Simple but effective!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you it is lovely to see other companys dies too.
A lovely card.
Take care so glad you had a good night. Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card not sure about the pearls.
Jan
Morning John, oh lovely, I have these dies, they really are wonderful and you have created such a stunning card with them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, a gorgeous card, love the way you have created the channel effect with the pearls. Have a great day all. bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A lovely card and love this sentiment too. Is it one of yours John?
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the colours you've used.
Hope you enjoyed the Take That concert last night.
Take care
Maggie
Beautiful and a lovely idea to put it edge to edge like that. I would have liked to get that die but Crafter's Companion have discontinued the range.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteNice card and lovely sentiment .
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John, lovely card, very elegant looking with the pearls through the centre. Hope you enjoyed Take That concert last night.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
It's a lovely die cut in a beautiful colour but I'm not sure about the pearls - think they're a bit heavy for the delicate background.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John. A great card. I love the channel for the beads. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another beautiful card, with a fantastic sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove it.
Patricia x
Morning John a lovely card and that sentement is fab but not sure obout the perals.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Will have to see if I have a die that will give a similar effect, John. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card , just perfect .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Lovely card John I have this set must admit not used it I will have a go now thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colour.
Great card, love the way you have used the pearls on the channel of this card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteAnother blue and white card.... so pretty, and I love the way you've used the pearl embellishment too!
June x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely, striking card.
Maureen xx
Morning John, lovely card and sentiment, not too sure about the pearls, sorry!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day, take care, Jess x
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful card love the colour you have chosen too so rich looking.
I also love your sentiment, the pearls add a touch of elegance.
Have a lovely day
Margaret xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I really love this die and the way you have accented with the pearls.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John.This is a bit modern for my taste,sorry.But I love the colours and I think the sentiment is fabulous. Take care and stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card John which can be blinged up or not. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and could so easily be adapted I love the pearls
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Haven't got this die....yet. Thank you for sharing this. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a nice card, but I think I preferred the previous one that you did. I do like this die however, and had a look for it when I saw the card, but it seems to have sold out everywhere. I'll just have to keep looking.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Striking colour combination John, very stylish card, Kate x
ReplyDeletestunnig card john xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteJohn this is beautiful and i love the background die.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely simple yet very elegant card! I like how you have used the pearl string.
Love the colour too!
I'm home again - been away for a few days so been commenting at odd times or not at all!
Love Myra x
Hi John Lovely card very elegant
ReplyDeleteStunning card John what a gorgeous Die thanks. For sharing
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the dark blue and white combo. Will need to get the name of this die from you (like I need anymore lol!) I think white pearls, rather than ivory/cream, may have softened their appearance.
Keep dry.
Ang x
Beautiful John love the colour xx
ReplyDeleteCatherine.xc