Happy Monday,
I hope you all enjoyed the brief sojourn into Christmas 2017 over the weekend. Today I'm sharing a box that is the workshop for next Sunday at Craft Locker in Poole. I am there all weekend with 4 technique workshops on the Saturday and this box as a longer workshop making this box on Sunday Morning.
This is made using the Prism striplet from Creative Expressions and the orange blossom flowers and leaves along with matching stamps!
I love making Hexagon boxes and find them really fun as they only use one sheet of A4 card.
I will share the template next week however there is an earlier version on my Facebook which you can download.
Enjoy...
Hi John.ox
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful box.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful box.
Jan
Such a pretty box. The flowers look nice on the top.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, a gorgeous box.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty box and a lovely colour .
Catherine xx
Wow-gorgeous project, really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
It's a lovely box. I bought this striplet so no excuse for not having a go.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely box, the striplet is perfect for the sides so I presume it would work with other similarly sized striplets.
B xx
Hi John. Glad to see you enjoyed your weekend. This is a really pretty box. Lucky people who will be able to see you demo it in Poole! xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, your box is beautiful. I have this die so might give it a try.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, lovely box today, I can imagine that in Christmassy colours with a tea light inside, I bet they enjoy making this next week.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. What a pretty box, love the flowers on the top. Look forward to seeing more. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, glad the weekend was a big success for you and for the lucky people were there.
ReplyDeleteLOVE today's box, it's beautiful. Design and colours are brilliant.
Getting the lid to fit on this style is my big problem.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
A very pretty box
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Helen xx
This is so pretty and like Jan, I have no excuse not to give it a go as I have the die. I've a day lacemaking with Jan and friends today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beautiful,beautiful box John When I said about coming "d'arn Souff" I didn't mean that far lol! Have fun Will take a look at the template again and as much as I love this Striplet I will have to substitute a different one
ReplyDeleteLove the box John so useful for so many occasions thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxx
Beautiful box John. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteLovely box John .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
morning John, fabulous box John, looking at my dies to see if I can make something similar.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow, this box is really stunning, you are the master of box making.
Gorgeous box John. Great it only needs an A 4 card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
What a fabulous box, John! Can't believe you only need a sheet of A4 card.
ReplyDeleteLesley S x
Lovely box. Never made one myself but maybe it's time to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really pretty box. I love the prism die and was just having a play with it yesterday although I hadn't thought of this use for it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous presentation box, it's a gift in itself!
June x
hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box. I've still got the instructions for one of the first ones you demo'd on Hochanda. I made it, albeit struggled a bit. But it'll definitely not be the last one I'll make as they make such a beautiful gift box or lamp.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box.
Lydia
X
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteOh wow what a fantastic box love the design and the colours you have chosen.
Roll on Next week for your tutorial as I don't do Facebook I will have to be patient!
Delighted your weekend went well lucky people.
Have a good day
Margaret xxx
This is a brilliant box John. Thank you for the idea. I was only looking at a hexagonal box I made years ago before you were on Hochanda. It was on your blog. Will have to have another look at it to work out how I did it. Don't do Facebook so will need to be patient.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteIn the words of the song this is "Truly Scrumptious"!!!
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI really love your box and the Die is perfect as it has so much open work! Love the colours too. Looking forward to the instructions too as I don't do Facebook either!
Thanks John,
Love Myra x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very beautiful box and such a great design.
Love the flower on top also.
Not ever tried this shape box and it looks very complicated.
Can't wait for your template perhaps I'll pop over to your f/book page.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
I love your card boxes and this one is no exception. Looking forward to the template. Hope I can ajust the size to fit my US sized card stock of 8 1/2 by 11 inches.
ReplyDeleteHi John,Beautiful box and I have the dies so no excuses,will definitely give it a go.Glad you enjoyed your weekend.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John fabulous box, looking forward to the template, definately giving this one a go, take care, Jess xx
ReplyDeleteHi John what a gorgeous box, I love making as they look great when I put a candle inside
ReplyDeletehave a good day
Sharon
xx
John this is gorgeous, definately going to try this
ReplyDeletewhen you put the measurements on.
John this is a stunning box, Patricia loves doing these type of projects, glad you enjoyed your weekend. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning box and from just one sheet of card very impressive. The workshops sound like fun. Poole is a lovely place. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning box. Hard to believe it's made from one sheet of A4. Look forward to your. Instructions as I don't have a Facebook account.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D. Xx
Good morning John, This is beautiful. I love the colours (of course!) and the design is so elegant. I'm loving your crafting journey. Thank you as always. I'm pleased you enjoyed your weekend in Washington. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John a lovely project love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteDelightful little box which would have many uses.
Been working on a new one that I think I've finally cracked.
Ang x