As I mentioned yesterday I am at Essential Crafts in Washington Tyne and Weir on a Christmas theme. I am workshopping today so here are three more demo cards form Yesterday!
Hi John As yesterday all 3 are fab; I love the red and white cards, the star background is one of my favourite dies from this christmas release. Kind regards Cheryl
Good morning John. Three stunning cards. No1 especially. Oh those lucky crafters seeing you demo all weekend. I think we need that list up telling us where you are going to be so Patricia and I can maybe plan a couple of days away. Hazel x
Hello John, Three gorgeous Christmas cards today. Have a wonderful time in Washington, I'm in the dumps because I can't join you, but next time - with Patricia and Hazel - who knows!! love Maureen xx
Hi John,What a lovely trio of cards,I particularly like the first one but all three are really really nice.I bet your workshops were packed with very happy crafters.Please put your list up of where you are going to be soon.Have a great weekend and stay happy and healthy.Lots of love Barbara Dxx
Hello John, Another two lovely cards! I think the first one is my favourite but only by a little bit! I, too,would like to know where you will be demonstrating just in case a visit can be arranged! I'd love to be able to do that! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Love Myra x
Hello John Three fabulous cards again today cannot decide if I have a favourite they are all super. Please can we have plenty of notice when and where you are going to be demonstrating especially in the North then we can get organised to come and see you. Have a super time in Washington oh those lucky people! Margaret xxx
Three gorgeous cards John. Thank you. I think the first is my favourite but do like them all. Hope you are having a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of it. Take carexx
Hi John. I love this snowflake as it looks so Nordic and in red and white this is a great image for Christmas. Of the 3 cards I think the first one is my favourite.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAgain three beautiful cards,No1 gets my vote.
Have a good weekend.
Jan
Morning John, oh such gorgeous samples, I am toying with getting the dies you have used, looks like I have been easily persuaded.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your workshops today.
Thank you xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, gorgeous cards, No.1 is my favourite and I have the dies for this.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Three brilliant cards, the first one is stunning.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John ,
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous cards.Thanks for sharing .
Catherine xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThree more brilliant cards, the first one is my favourite.
Have an amazing time today amongst your adoring fans.
Patricia xx
Lovely cards but first one is my favourite too.
ReplyDeleteHope workshops go well.
Jan
Northampton
Stunning cards John love em all three enjoy your workshops
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Beautiful cards John. Love them all.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAs yesterday all 3 are fab; I love the red and white cards, the star background is one of my favourite dies from this christmas release.
Kind regards
Cheryl
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards. The first is my favourite.
B xx
Good morning John. Three stunning cards. No1 especially. Oh those lucky crafters seeing you demo all weekend. I think we need that list up telling us where you are going to be so Patricia and I can maybe plan a couple of days away.
ReplyDeleteHazel x
Lovely cards I like the first one especially Enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards, John, especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Anne (Northampton)
Love your cards John, the blue one very unusual just right for a male card i am thinking .
ReplyDeleteTake care
Elaine H X
Hello John, all three cards are beautiful, but my favourite is the last one. Have a great weekend with the workshops. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John xx all 3 are super gorgeous xx have fab day with the workshops x lots of love and huggs to you xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAs always gorgeous cards.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card,
I love red for Christmas.
Lydia
X
Good morning and three more lovely cards, though the first is my favourite. I really must try and get that background.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Helen xxx
Three beautiful cards John, have fun in Washington.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John. Great cards, I hope you have a lovely day today, drive carefully. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, three lovely cards, like the last one as its so different. Enjoy Washington.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree beautiful cards but the last one is my favourite.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous Christmas cards today.
Have a wonderful time in Washington, I'm in the dumps because I can't join you, but next time - with Patricia and Hazel - who knows!!
love Maureen xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteI love all these cards, very difficult to choose a favourite but like Wendy above I think the last one is so different!
Lesley S
Hi John,What a lovely trio of cards,I particularly like the first one but all three are really really nice.I bet your workshops were packed with very happy crafters.Please put your list up of where you are going to be soon.Have a great weekend and stay happy and healthy.Lots of love Barbara Dxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother two lovely cards! I think the first one is my favourite but only by a little bit! I, too,would like to know where you will be demonstrating just in case a visit can be arranged! I'd love to be able to do that!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love Myra x
Beautiful John! Wish I could have been there. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove them all but especially the first one
ReplyDeleteWow another 3 stunners today, you are spoiling us.
ReplyDeleteHave to say the first one is my favourite but I do need to get these dies.
Hello John
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous cards again today cannot decide if I have a favourite they are all super.
Please can we have plenty of notice when and where you are going to be demonstrating especially in the North then we can get organised to come and see you. Have a super time in Washington oh those lucky people!
Margaret xxx
WOW John, Super!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hi John, Lovely cards !! enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gorgeous cards John, have a lovely day
ReplyDeleteTake care Jess xx
Jingle, jingle, jingle all the way! Lovely card designs.
ReplyDeleteOh wow John your cards are stunning I love them all. The dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards. I especially like the first one.
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous cards John. Thank you. I think the first is my favourite but do like them all. Hope you are having a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of it. Take carexx
ReplyDelete3 more great cards John. Laura O
ReplyDeleteWow three stunning cards! I love all three the third card has such a modern look to it
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love this snowflake as it looks so Nordic and in red and white this is a great image for Christmas. Of the 3 cards I think the first one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Gorgeous cards again John. Hope you're having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs.
D xx
Three gorgeous cards John hope your weekend is going well.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Gorgeous selection of cards John.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA trio of tremendousness! Love em all but number one steals the show for me.
Festive and fab!
Ang x
WOW John
ReplyDeleteStunning selection of Christmas cards
June x
FAB CARDS
ReplyDelete