Happy Thursday,
Another day another die I bought but hadn't used till this week! This time I am using a Tonic lattice circle die that just jumped out at me as soon as i saw it ( you all know my love of a lattice!) so it had to go in my basket!
I stared by cutting the largest circle in the set into a piece of white card I then backed this with peach card ( with foam tape of course!)
Next I cut the next circle in the set with the outline die thats included in the set in white again and backed it with the peach. For the final layer I repeated this with the last 2 dies in the set. I foam mounted each layer into the centre of the preceding one.
I added a large pearl swirl from my stash across the front of the card.I then cut a set of butterflies using 2 Dovecraft dies I bought as part of a job lot on eBay! I cut these in peach and in velum layering them over the pearl swirl. I also added 3mm pearls in the centre of the butterflies to add dimension.
I made up the card as shown using CE pearl corners and layers of the white and peach.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, another great card, loving the "circle" rather than square or rectangle.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. Love the lattice circles, so delicate and pretty.
Jan
Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, a gorgeous card and loving the circle lattice dies.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, this card is really gorgeous, love the combination of the lattice circle dies and butterflies. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, its beautiful.
It's great to see the mixture of dies you are using on your new creations.
Thanks for sharing with us,
Maggie
Good morning John sweetie xx fantastically stunning card lovely summery colours for such a gloomy morning to cheer us all up till the sun comes back xx have a fab day sweetie what ever your day brings xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a fabulous card todaymust put those circles on my list love the colour .
ReplyDeleteCatherine .xx
Lovely card John, nice to see what you do with other dies.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Such a pretty card. I love the lattice circles - something different. xx
ReplyDeleteLove the dies you have used here, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, this is a wow card. I just love lattice. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, great dies.
B xx
This card is absolutely stunning John, so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Beautiful card, love the effect the Dies give on the card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good Morning John , just a stunning card this morning . The Lattice effect look amazing. Wendy
ReplyDeleteGreat card John! I love the dimension and balance in this card.White is always so elegant.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Infinity-fan
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning and beautiful card.
Your design is ace as usual, and the colours are super.
Love the wonderful cascade of butterflies.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Stunning !
ReplyDeleteLove,love, love this card .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelove this card, the lattice die is gorgeous and butterflies, well haven't ever seen any ugly ones LOL
Hugs, Rose
Love this circle not seen it before what a beautiful card thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Gorgeous card. If you run out of dies and stamps that you haven't used before, then come to my house, I have plenty of them. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteOh what a beauty I'm loving everything about this super card, and those lovely butterflies too.
Have a great day
Margaret xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is so delicate looking, and who doesn't love butterflies.
Thank you for sharing, take care
Jess xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card today!
The lattice circles are so detailed and very pretty.
Lesley S
Morning John, oh yes I like this, I too have got those dies and I can't remember ever using them.....what are we like...... gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, heathy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, fabulous card, love the circle lattice.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
What a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteWow I am in love - to say this is stunning John, is an understatement. I love Sue Wilson dies but you have opened my eyes to some other stunning dies in the last week or so. I am now off to see if these dies are still available lol. You are determined to keep me in the workhouse.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs Helen xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a fabulously beautiful card, just stunning!
You are so talented, love the butterflies in the card and vellum.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI really like this card and the lattice circles are so pretty! Love the butterflies too.
It's a stunning card! I don't remember ever seeing these Dies before! We do get a bit blinkered sometimes . Thank you!
Love Myra x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, so delicate, elegant and beautiful. Clever you.
love Maureen xx
Elegant and gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteStunning card John x
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate card. thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great idea, but the result makes me feel a bit dizzy. I am sure it would work just as well with some similar, less busy dies.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John I am not normally a butterfly fan - (know makes me unusual)but love this card Also love circles they give a softer feel to a card. Thanks
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day
Your card design today is impressive. I adore butterflies. The circle lattice with the placement you did for the butterflies is so rhythmic and lovely. Please keep up the good designing you are doing. You inspire me every day.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous I love the circles and so would never have thought of doing a whole trail of butterflies across the length of the card - genius idea
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, white on white is always so striking and the butterflies are gorgeous, all beautifully designed, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card. I love the dies you have used. It must be so nice to be able to use what you want. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteYou are using some lovely dies . The cards produced are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, This is really gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a WOW card for me, and I love the flurry of butterflies.... beautiful
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIt's a wow card for me as well. Love seeing you use other Dies.
Hi John,OMG this is absolutely stunning,I am just in awe of your talent.This really is something special.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John Wow! this card is just so beautiful I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteWow John this is absolutely stunning and so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOOH i really love the butterflies and well i love all of it.Definately one of my favourites.
Love this card John and to make it even better if has butterflies on it. Gorgeous. Thank you John.Take carsxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Lovely butterflies too x
ReplyDeleteThis one took my breath away. I actually gasped when I saw it. Exquisite.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love the butterflies and the soft colours.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Wow what a great card the butterflies look so delicate xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteThe Lattice King strikes again lol! Not sure about the snowflakey looking pearlage but otherwise love the simple, classy design.
Ang x
love the card and the die, I have searched for this die but cannot find it, is it an older die?
ReplyDeleteHello John! I love this card. It is beautiful. Thank you. I have had the die (and the square equivalent) on order for a while. Now you've made it even more popular!!! I definitely want it now I've seen what wonderful cards it will make. Thank you again. Hope you are well. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteI love this card . it is so beautiful. I will buy this die set. It is so useful
Anne Mather