Happy Thursday,
I thought I would share this card that I made with the exact same dies and colours as yesterday but with the added Champagne pearl card to soften it.
I cut the twisted palm die twice in white card and shaded through the die using the victorian velvet distress ink. I added these across the front of a panel of the champagne pearl card to which I added two scored lines at the top and bottom ( i seem to have really embraced the scoring technique this week!)
Next i cut the two largest dies in the decorative labels 5o dies set however this time i shaded between the dies with more of the distress ink. I placed these over the twisted palm overlapping these in the centre.
I then cut the next 2 dies in the set again in white and shaded through each die. `I mounted these in the centre ( with foam tape) to make the central element as shown.
I made up a large flower using various petals in the Prima flower set this time delicately shading just the edges of the petals with the distress ink.
I placed the flower on top of a bow made of twine, pearls and satin ribbon.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, beautiful card today, love the colours and the string pearls set it off to perfection.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
That is such a beautiful card John. xxx
ReplyDeleteOh wow what a stunning card and the colours are great xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Another beauty John,so pretty.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHello John, such a different look to yesterdays card, but equally as beautiful. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteStunning card, pretty colours. Missing you on television.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, another gorgeous card and it's fabulous to see how you can make cards from the same dies that look so different.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card.
Jan
What a beauty John perfect in every way
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John a beautiful card and the string perils are lovely .
ReplyDeleteCatherinexx
Gorgeous card-reminds me of strawberries & Cream.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, lovely colours.
B xx
Stunning, emailing you, xxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing card John. Love Valxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely design to your card ,so pretty.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
What a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John Love the more muted pink You show to perfection the versatility of dies and how much more we can get from them Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I actually prefer this colour combination.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John, that is one pretty card, just love it. It shows how the same die can have so many different looks. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteReally like the design of this card. The softer look suits it and me. X
Great technique John, never thought of extending the labels Dies.
ReplyDeleteLove the delicate colours and brilliant design.
Have a great day.
Patricia x
Good Morning, John
ReplyDeleteIt us amazing how different this card looks compared to the version you gave us yesterday. It is hard to choose a favourite but I think I prefer the brighter card from yesterday. However your version today looks more delicate to me.
Have a good day!
Lesley S x
Morning John, loved yesterday's card but I like the card today even better, its a bit more delicate.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful and elegant you have worked your magic once more.
A brilliant idea you have used extending the labels.
Have a good day
Margaret x
What a lovely card, John. Hope to see you Saturday at Colemans.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother cracker. Lovely to see you using Spellbinders again. Do Spellbinders know you're available for weddings, bar mitzvahs etc ?
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI love this, it's so elegant and delicate. What clever use of the dies, I'd never have guessed they were the same ones as yesterday.
love Maureen xx
Good morning John xx gorgeous card, I love no matter what brand of dies you use you make excellent use of them, you are seriously very talented xx lots of love and huggs to you xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful card, hard to believe these are the same dies as yesterday, so pretty in pink, take care,
ReplyDeleteJess Watson
Beautiful card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today John. Don't think I have that labels die but will have a good look at the ones I do have. Enjoying seeing all these new ideas. Thank you. Have a goid day. Take care.xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John and so different from yesterday's even though it's the same dies, love it.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John, a nice twist from the one you made yesterday. Christine S
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThis one is exquisite, love those dies...
Hugs, Rose
Oh, my goodness, beauty is shinning from all elements of this card. You are really talking my card likes today and yesterday. This is exciting to see your latest designs. I want more, more, more!
ReplyDeleteWOW John, fabulous card, totally love it!
ReplyDeleteJune x
I love this card. It really is pretty. Prefer it to yesterday's.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card! I actually looked for the cardstock yesterday but wasn't successful! That's how much I liked it! Today's I probably like even more! I need to dig out older Dies! We get in a rut don't we!
Thank you.
Love Myra x
Another stunner today John, i do prefer the subtle
ReplyDeletecolour of today's card compared to yesterdays card.
But saying that i still love them both.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card today. Just love the dies you've used.
Hello John, Isn't it amazing that a slight change of colour, or the addition of another colour, can make so much difference. I like the subtlety of today's card compared with yesterday's but they are, of course, both good. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I think todays card is just as good as yesterdays, but I think it is a little more elegant. Nice to see the return of the blousy flowers and bows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very pretty and the colours make it look so different
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card I love the flowers just beautiful
Hug's Lynda xx
Hello John, wow, I love this card. it's amazing that a slight change of colour, or adding another colour, can make so much difference. Both cards are great but I REALLY like the softer look of today's card.
ReplyDeleteWow, amazing the difference between white and pearl card stock, I wouldn't have thought they would have been any difference at all.
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card though John.
Hugs Helen xx