Another card made using the same card and dies as yesterdays offerings. I loved all the comments yesterday the general consensus seemed to be it would be a perfect Wedding card Im sorry to disappoint but it was actually a Birthday Card for Mrs Duck!
Todays card uses the same dies however I have snipped into the background square to make it into a rectangle across the card.
I cut the background in vintage gold and cut along the pattern in the centre then added the two pieces together to make the rectangle. I then cut preceding ovals using plain ovals from my die stash and spellbinders Elegant Ovals in white and the gold
I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the smallest die in the ovals set and added this above a messy bow of silky crush ribbon.
To make up the card I added a panel of embossed card and layers of the white and gold. there are even, as usual, a fews stick on pearls added at the corners.
Enjoy...
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a beautiful card.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a beautiful card.
Take care Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother brilliant card, love it all.
The sentiment is Soooo!! true.
With a little nudge from you I have been looking through and using some long forgotten Dies ... I have actually found rather nice ones!!
Have a fantastic day
Patricia xx
Good morning John, another beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John, love this card, the white and gold works so well to make elegant looking cards. Great sentiment, very uplifting. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card today the die it looks so different but just as beautiful.
Jan
Beautiful card! I love that background die - it's so unusual. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, very sumptuous.
B xx
Another beautiful creation John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John. Another fabulous card, I miss cards with big bows, I have a drawer full of silky crush ribbon. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, you have done it again, blown my mind away with such a gorgeous card, love it, can't wait for my dies to arrive to have a play. Did you notice that the white oval has what looks like a crown crest on the top, very regal.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Another beautiful card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John a lovely card.The background die is fab and the white and gold look so well togather .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Sumptuous. The die is beautiful and colour combination gorgeous. Love it.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card John. It's surprising how many lovely forgotten dies I've rediscovered in my stash.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really elegant and beautiful card, I love the way that you have cut into the background die to give a totally different look. Lucky Mrs Duck receiving yesterday's card for her birthday.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Beautiful Very opulent, great for Golden Wedding anniversaries ((and birthdays!) Lucky Mrs Duck receiving yesterday's masterpiece
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteThe weather here may be wet but your card shines through it is gorgeous so beautiful, it really says true class to me love it.
Margaret xxx
An absolutely stunning card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteVery elegant John. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card, though the bow is a little too big for my taste. Regarding yesterdays card, good luck for mrs duck - which sounds like it should turn into a limerick lol. I am envious of her really.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs Helen xx
What a beauty John what a lucky lady it's very regal this one colours are brill thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Wow, another gorgeous card made from the Intertwining Circles. It looks like I might have to buy this one. Mrs Duck is a very Lucky lady to have received your stunning card from yesterday. The Vintage Gold Card is another of my favourites!
ReplyDeleteLesley S x
Beautiful card John and so nice to see different ways to use this die. Mrs D is one lucky lady to have received yesterday's card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Another beauty john i am loving your work.
ReplyDeleteDo you know on yesterdays card comment i nearly put you could give this card to royalty ,{ but i was pushed for time } i so wish i had now, who better than to receive your card than Mrs D the queen of craft .xx
Have a lovely day.
elaine H X
Another gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card John. would love to follow you but don't know how. If this doesn't work I'll quit trying.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card and so different from yesterday's. Can I just say to Mrs Duck - you lucky duck receiving such a lovely creation, hope you had a lovely birthday.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty from you today, you are certainly pushing the boat out with your creations lately.
Yesterday's was a birthday card for Ang? What a waste of such a lovely card (sorry Ang but you will keep tormenting me with pictures of your Wisteria) - my birthday is in September ha ha.
love Maureen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Mrs D would have loved her birthday card, lucky lady
I also love today's card too. So elegant in every way
June x
Hi John Another beautiful card I love the colours its very elegant
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John and I am sure Mrs Duck loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this. Must look at all my old dies to see what I can do with them.
ReplyDeleteHi John,Another beautiful creation and so different from yesterday.Mrs Duck is one very lucky lady. Stay well,healthy and happy. Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA splendid card in classic gold and white.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card! I really like this one and I'm a big fan of bows!
Ang would be thrilled with her card , I'm sure. I'm now beginning to spot a Becca Die quite easily. Another great designer.
Thanks John for making us look at perhaps forgotten goodies we have!
Love Myra x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful design,beautiful colours, and beautiful bow.
As usual everything is beautiful and so stunningly created.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, another beautiful card, loving the die used in the background. Nice to see something different every day.
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
John this is amazing, beautiful and stunning.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to order this die tonight as i love the detail
on it and your cards have given me inspiration for when it arrives.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelucky Mrs. Duck - this is another beautiful offering, gorgeous.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. I am not sure that you are not turning into Becca Feeken, or is it just that all her dies have that look that is unmistakeably hers. Lovely card again today.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Lucky Mrs D to receive yesterdays beauty.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteYes, I was very lucky so thank you again.
Brilliant how you have manipulated the die cuts on this one. It is a lovely die and I used it on Christmas cards so it's versatile too.
A stunner.
Ang x
A great card John. Where do you find inspiration?
ReplyDelete