Happy Friday,
Yesterday was the summer Solstice ( Longest Day) and it is terribly warm here in the U.K. so what better way to spend the weekend than in Christmas! I am demonstrating today at Essential Crafts in Washington Tyne and Weir on a Christmas theme. I am also there workshopping all weekend so I thought I would share the cards I have made specifically for the demo over this weekend.
I will be simply sharing three cards each day to whet all of our appetites for Christmas!
Enjoy...
All 3 cards are absolutely stunning John. Enjoy your trip to Washington, wish I could have got there.
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these cards are so pretty.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful each and every one of them, I am a real sucker for Christmas so these hit the spot for me, have a wonderful time this weekend, wish I could get there but not long now....
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
All 3 are gorgeous! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree great cards. Just love them.
Jan.
Hi John, all three cards are gorgeous, love the traditional colours. Enjoy the demos and workshops. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, three stunning Christmas cards, love them.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at your demos and workshops this weekend.
Marion S x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteFantastically festive and fabulous!!! Me likey the snowflakey edgey die (its given me an idea).
Enjoy your time making the ladies of the North East very happy.
Ang x
Stunning Christmas cards-all lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous cards, the first one is stunning.
B xx
These are beautiful- no favourite at all. Hope your workshops are fun.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Mornin' John!
ReplyDeleteI love these cards and I've just received all the dies you used: so many happy hours of playing ahead.
Cheryl (Infinity-fan)
Morning John ,
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous card couldent pick a favourite.
Catherine xx
Three stunning cards John, l personaly can never see enough Christmas cards you make, as your samples give me inspiration for the many cards l make for the Christmas season.kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards today, guess it is time to start making Christmas cards!
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hi John, three great cards, love them all. I hope you have a great weekend and it is not too hot for you and the lovely ladies at your demos. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteWonderful but not got my Christmas stuff out yet. xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxx
Morning John, three lovely cards. Will have to start my Christmas Cards very soon.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Three beautiful cards John , i love them all.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Lovely cards John but my appetite not whetted for Christmas, bah humbug. Feels like we only just got over last Christmas. SueL x
ReplyDeletegood morning john xx these are absolutely stunning, hope you enjoy our cold wet grey skies hear up proper north xx have fab demo day and workshop weekend xx lots of love and huggs xx
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful John. I especially love the first one. I haven't got into Christmas mode yet! Hope you have a great weekend. xxx
ReplyDeleteI love all three cards, John, especially the first. I have started my Christmas cards but only using recycled cards. The specials will come later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh so festive John, beautifully designed and coloured cards, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, absolutely STUNNING cards love them all.
ReplyDeleteNow we need to know what elements you have used.
Not that warm in my neck of the woods although we did have a couple of days ... just a couple that is!!
Have the most amazing time doing your demos and workshops ... lucky people to have you.
Patricia xx
wow what a start to the day (yep I only just got up lol), three stunning cards. I love that new background, its a must have.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely fun filled weekend John.
Love and hugs
Helen xx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteWow what beautiful cards you really have made me look forward to Christmas card making but how have you made these masterpieces?
Hope you have a fantastic time this weekend so envious of all those lucky people being able to see your demos.
Margaret xxx
Three beautiful cards John and I'm sure those going to your demos will be thrilled to see them. Have a good time love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThree beautiful cards today. Have a good time, treat the Geordie ladies gently!!!
love Maureen xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDelete3 lovely cards, I'm sure everyone will love you demonstrating these!
Morning John, 3 Fabulous cards, enjoy your weekend demo'ing.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, all of them. I must get that frame - it is so elegant and not necessarily for Xmas either.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous christmas cards on show today. Wish I lived up Tyne and Wear way.
Must say I missed yesterday's post but loved the Amy Dies, of which I have a few.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, really showcasing the Dies.
Have a lovely weekend and safe travel.
Love Myra x
Hi John, not commented for some time but I do look every day, these are all lovely. Have already got a few done for Christmas but you have made me think, perhaps it is time a got started again!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hi John three stunning cards enjoy your day at Tyne & wear I'm sure they will love you. Hug's Lynda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas cards to get me thinking about my cards for this year. Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Three gorgeous cards. Love them all. Thank you for sharing. Lucky ladies making these cards with you this weekend. Enjoy the weekend. Safe journey. Xx
ReplyDeleteCan I say "great minds think alike" you have chosen two of my utmost favourite dies from Sue's latest collection, the stained glass poinsettia and the snowflake lattice background Both cards are spectacular
ReplyDeleteHi John,Lovely set of cards,the workshops will be very busy I am sure.I have the star frame dies so lots of ideas now.Have a great weekend and stay healthy and happy.Lots of love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning set of cards. Those dies are amazing. Have a wonderful time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Congratulations on producing such stunning Christmas Cards on the hottest time of the year. I always struggle with starting Christmas now and have decided the only thing that might work is if I put the tree up and play carols while I craft LOL.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteOh what 3 gorgeous cards to tease us with, hope you have a great weekend and all goes well
Take care
Sharon
xxx
Hi John Three stunning cards I love the stained glass window and the starry lattice they are really beautiful
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your weekend
Great cards. Don't really want to think about Christmas just yet......
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards John love poinsettia. Laura O
ReplyDeleteThree beautiful Christmas cards John. The first one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John. I will be starting on Christmas cards shortly
ReplyDeleteand will hopefully buy some of the dies you use.
Enjoy your weekend in Newcastle.
Marie
Wow John you have given us 3 stunning cards today.
ReplyDeleteI love what you have designed with the stained glass poinsettia die.
The colour combo is perfect and I will definately be trying this out.
I have to say the middle one is my favourite but I do love all 3.