The card I'm sharing today is the workshop Card for the last month and as the last workshop join this card is this weekend at Essential Crafts at Washington ( Im there Friday, Saturday & Sunday with a demo day on the new Christmas Dies pin Friday) Then I thought I would share it.
AS this is a workshop card then Im not detailing the steps however below is an ingredient list.
Over the weekend I will update the demos and workshops so that everyone in the Blog Family can see where I will be for the next couple of months!
Ingredients:
Prism Striplet Die
Double Pierced Squares
Samantha Frame
Hibiscus Flowers
Pixie Powders
Microbeads
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYou said Enjoy I certainly do. This card is stunning, and in my favourite colour way Just gorgeous.
Jan
This is beautiful John, very pretty
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John, love this card, the colours are so beautiful. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Beautiful flowers. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fantastic card today, I am sure that everyone in the workshop will love doing this one.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
What a beautiful card John. Love it! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this one John. After white on white my next favourite colour combo is blue and white. Would love to get to one of your workshops so looking forward to your list.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John. great card, loved the blue. Please come and do a workshop at the Surrey end of the country. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John a beautiful carb love those Pixie Powders.
ReplyDeleteCatherine.xx
Gorgeous card-beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card.
B xx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
I seem to have seen this one before! Have replicated since the workshop! Love it.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A beautiful card and in my favourite colour
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of work went into this card, it's beautiful.
Lydia
x
Very pretty John and using the wonderful pxie powders.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
This looks familiar! Really enjoyed making it.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card. Love the colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John a fabulous card love both the colour and the combination of this card. Looking forward to seeing where you will be in the next couple of months and hope you will be in my area sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John and beautiful colours .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Beautiful John and lovely colours, xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John bet everyone enjoyed this card its just fab love the colours thank you xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks
Stunning, stunning, stunning. Just in case you didn't guess I love this card John, everything is so perfect imho.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Helen xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and beautiful. I've just found out that you're in Washington on Saturday and I have other commitments for that day. Boo hoo.
love Maureen xx
I love your creations, John. Greetings from the Philippines!
ReplyDeleteI hope to see you at Washington John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the effect you have got with the Pixie Powders and I haven't seen the Hibiscus flowers made up very often at all! I used my Die once! They didn't work for me but that's probably just me! Have a good trip! Looking forward to seeing your new schedule!
Love Myra x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, love the way you've used the dies.
Hugs, Rose
Stunning card john looking forward to the weekend xx lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis does it for me, just love pixies and the colour combination is ace. Beautiful.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Enchanting card design. Love the color combination, too.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card. I love those dies and the colours are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,Absolutely love todays card,my idea of beautiful.Looking forward to seeing your list and hoping you will be somewhere local to me sometime.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John wow I love this card and the colours are gorgeous, will be trying this I think
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Love Sharon
xxx
Hi John Absolutely stunning love the colour's the Dies & those flowers Stunning card
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Good evening John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, I just love the colours and design.
I have that Hibiscus Die but I am not in love with it, might get it out and have another play.
Looking forward to seeing what Demo days and workshops you have scheduled.
Lucky people having you for 3 days over the weekend.
Patricia xx
john this is fab, i love the whole design and layers.
ReplyDeleteThe colours look wonderful too.
I so wish i could come to one of your demos, sadly there are no craft shops anywhere near where i am.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very super and wonderful card.
Your design is ace as usual and those flowers are so pretty.
Love the colours also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi there John, beautifully designed and coloured card, your embellishments are gorgeous too, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John. I really love this card, probably because it uses two of my very favourite dies. I love the colours you have used too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. This is a gorgeous card. Looking forward to seeing how it was made. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi John Very pretty card and lovely colours
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Like your choice of colours too.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card and beautiful colours.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot sure about your Stanley Unwin like introduction lol! but your card is terrific.
Lovely pastel shades.
Ang x
Hello John! A beautiful card as always. Love the colours as well as the design. I, too, am looking forward to seeing where you will be leading workshops. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDelete