Happy Friday,
I thought I would share another card made with the same die set as yesterday ( I do believe in getting vape from Dies so there are a few more of these to come!) The dies actual name ( as I have been asked) is Trellis Circle Base Die by Tonic Studios.
I am demoing at the Bolton Crafting Live show at Bolton today so pop in and say Hi on the Art of Craft stand if you are going to the show.
I stared todays card by just cutting the largest die form the trellis circle die into white card. I then added the outline and the inset circle dies to cut this out as a wreath. I then cut the strawberry creme card using just the outline dies to make the backing. I simply added a row of stick on pearls to the centre circle and a few heart shaped stick on pearls to the outer edge.
For the flower and courage on this card I used an old die borrowed form a friend ( its an american die called Die-namics it makes the folded flower as shown) This has a long loop and cut in felt ( sorry Mrs D!) makes a stunning flower. I added this over a messy bow of white seam binding and of a double sided pink/ brown ribbon from my stash. I also slotted in one stick pin made with a soft pink and pearl that has been hanging around for ages and seemed to fit.
Finally I added the piece to a card made of a shaded and embossed layer and more layers of white, strawberry and brown ( to offset the ribbon)
Enjoy...
Morning John, wow gorgeous, love it especially the flower.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at the show today, I bet you are swamped again.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the card today. Great circle die.
jan
Gorgeous card John, love it
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another little beauty.
Have lots of fun today.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another little beauty.
Have lots of fun today.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card with this die set, I may need to invest in this one
Chris xx
Hello John, a really gorgeous card, this die set is so useful, I love lattice dies too, so may have to look at buying this set. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the lattice die and the flower is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morninh John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card love that lattice die must lookout for it .
Catherine xx
Love it John, have a great time up north, Gill may pop in as near them. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, really like the circle Dies.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Sorry, John, I find the ribbons and flower a bit much but I do like that circle die.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love, love, love EVERYTHING about this card, it's stunning.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at the show, all those lucky people who manage to go will be so pleased see you demoing. Myself and many others really miss seeing you.
Patricia xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card , so subtle , i love it .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, A lovely showcase for this pretty die set.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are at Bolton tomorrow aswell, I'm going tomorrow !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Another great card today to cheer us up. This is a very useful die. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove this die John I hope I can buy it it I'm at the show tomorrow hope your there
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Same die, very different card. Fab. SueL x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John. Love it. Won't be popping in I'm afraid, a little bit too far, and we're packing ready to sail to Isle of Man tomoz. Have a good time in Bolton though. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteOh, and it was going so well until I noticed the felt and peach at that hahaha! Apology accepted and its still a fab card lol!
Safe travels oooop North.
Ang x
Very pretty card John. The wreath looks great. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteFab die set, very pretty card.
Another lovely card John, but in my opinion the flower would have been so much prettier with paper - I am really not a fan of felt and have yet to see a flower that looks better for using it. Sorry :o( X
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xxx
Morning John another lovely card showing off the circle die, one of my favourite dies
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John super gorgeous card xx have safe travels and a fab time xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John, I love that circle die and the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteLesley S
Hi John The strawberry and brown look really good together Enjoy Bolton
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, stunning card!
June x
Truly gorgeous I love the colour combination
ReplyDeleteHi John,Another truly beautiful card today.I wish I could make Bolton but I am not sure I can even though it is in my area.Have a great show,stay happy and healthy. Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have come to Bolton too! However can't manage that this weekend. It would have been lovely to meet you! I hope you have a great time! You will get lots of support , I just know you will!
Today's card is beautiful ! I love all of it , even the felt flower!!! Ha ha!
A lovely Die set! Thanks for giving us the name!
Love Myra x
Hello John
ReplyDeleteOh I would have loved to have come to Bolton but sadly unable to, I hope you have a brilliant day oh those lucky people being able to see you giving your demos I'm so envious.
Today's card so so very elegant and beautiful love it, thank you foe the exact details of the set.
Have a great day.
Margaret xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletea beautiful, elegant card, your colours are lovely.
Hugs, Rose
Lovely card design. Your color combination is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteA lovely circle die and embossed background..
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Another lovely card. xx
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card John, beautifully designed. Have a good weekend even although you'll be working, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, I love everything about it, especially the flower lol !!! Have a wonderful time in Bolton, wish it was nearer to Newcastle upon Tyne. No doubt you will be mobbed!!!
love Maureen x
Hi John, stunning card, love the flower corsage, I hope you had a lovely time today
ReplyDeleteTake care, Jess x
Hi John. Love this card. The simpler design is much more to my taste and doesn't make me feel quite so dizzy.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John Another lovely card the flower is stunning
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother super and gorgeous card made with that wonderful die.
Love the colours also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Lovely card John..Love everything about it. There is nothing not too like. Hope to get that Strawberry Creme card at Newbury. It looks lovely with brown. Thanks for the details of the die. Buying another die are we Myra!!! You can't say I influenced you.😀 Have a good time at Bolton. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteWow John this is another stunning card, absolutely love this.I really need to look for this die.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDelete