Happy Sunday,
I am demoing today at the Telford Create It show for the Art of Craft and this is one of the dies I will be showing. The card looks quite simple on the front ( very different from my usual style but I like a challenge) However the inside is very different.
I have added a few pictures so you can see what I mean! This is easy to make as the die does all the work.
Simply cutting the die ( sorry I don't know the name I'll update when I find out) gives you all the cuts and folds to make this pop up /pop out card.
I used papers from the Gypsy Gypsy 12 x 12 paper pad from Craft Consortium along with a selection of metal embellishments from my stash.
Enjoy...
edited - Here is the link for the die
http://www.art-of-craft.co.uk/?searchStr=pcd129
Morning John, oh yes wonderful, wonderful, wonderful- I want that die (please), you know me, if I can cut it out then why waste time measuring and doing it all by hand.
ReplyDeleteI bet you are surrounded by crafters all day long at Telford, have a great time.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card, love the idea of that Pop Out Die.
Have a wonderful day, showcasing your fantastic talents and passing on all those wonderful ideas.
I managed a take on yesterday's Tutorial. One done, another in the making.
Patricia xx
Love the card although not sure I would make it. I wouldn't mind receiving it though.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day in Telford. Wish I could be there.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, a beautiful and very interesting card don't think I've seen this pop up out die will be looking out for update thanks.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at Telford.
B xx
WOW John
ReplyDeleteLove this card.
Jan
Wow, that's an interesting card John, would love to know the name of the die. Have a great time at Telford
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, I love 'shabby chic' and this card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day at Telford.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely card, looking forward to finding out the details of the die you have used.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A very unusual beautiful card john, i just wish i could get to Telford , have a lovely day .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSorry, not for me today though I can appreciate the work that's gone into it. Useful die that saves all the measuring.
Have another good day at Telford.
Ang x
Great John. Love the stamp.. Love Valxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a very different style for you, but it is good to move away from our comfort zone some times. I do wish I lived nearer to Telford, have a great day hope it is not too hot for you X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John xx beautiful card xx have a fab day at telford I look forward to seeing your demo today xx lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteLove it John waiting to hear the name of the die. Enjoy Telford.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Sorry John but not a die I would use money for. Maybe those who sell cards would reap the money back but for me I would rather cut it myself and spend the money on a die I would get a lot of use out of. Must admit though it doesn't appeal enough even to do that. I'm a bit old fashioned I like traditional cards.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteand WOW! Love this card - well, it's so many cards in one really..
Hugs, Rose
Fabulous John. Very unusual card for you. Enjoy Telford. Xx
ReplyDeleteWow John, this is amazing. Need to know the name of the die, when you have time. Have fun at Telford. Did hear you were going on Hochanda, hope it's true.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John. Not your usual style. There are bits of it that I quite like, but as it is not my style either, it's not for me - sorry.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
A stunning card John have a great day
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAs you say, not your usual style and it isn't really my cup of tea either! I just like a plain old card! Lol! However I do realise that's boring to a lot of people! I thought I was seeing Mary Poppins? Have a great day and I'm sure you will be very busy indeed! Safe travel.
Love Myra.
Hi John, a very different card from you today, it has taken you out of your comfort zone, I think we all have think outside the box sometimes and not get too staid in our creations.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day, take care
Jess xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a very different Mr Lockwood card! I love the inside pop up/out and await the name of the die
Hope you enjoy Telford today
June x
Oh wow John this is a stunning card and quite different for you the inside is amazing. Enjoy your time in Telford. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
ReplyDeleteHi John,AS you say very different style,I love the inside but not sure the front face is for me,very sorry.Have a good day and stay happy and healthy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteReally different John. Does everyone good sometimes to experiment. Don't stop trying unusual cards, we can't possibly like everything but it is good to have cards that take us out of our comfort zone and make us want to try things for ourselves
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWow, a totally different type of card from you today. I like the outside, and I like the inside, but somehow they don't seem to go together, sorry please don't be offended.
love Maureen xx
The jury's out on this one for me But I love the concept card Hope you had a good day
ReplyDeleteVery different card today John as others have said love the font but inside doesn't seem to match but great card
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Good evening John
ReplyDeleteA super card today and very different too I think we all have to try new and different styles to progress in our creativity. Thank you for showing us the way to progress and improve our work.
Hope you have had a super day sharing your fantastic talent with lots of lucky people.
Margaret xxx
A very different card today John. It looks good. Thank you. Hope you have had a good time at Telford.
ReplyDeleteVery different John but sorry not my style. However the card I made for my cousin's 60th from last week's workshop, was much admired. So thanks again. I'll now do a few more to have in store!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAs you say a very different style for you. As Jan said not my cup of tea either. But it would be a sorry state of affairs if we all liked the same thing.
Just got back from a very hot classic car rally - I hoped you coped okay with the heat at Telford.
ReplyDeleteSorry, but like others this not "me" but perhaps that it is because it is so different for you!
Anne (Northampton)
Love the front,xxxx
ReplyDelete