Happy Thursday,
This is a very quick post as Im writing this after my show on Wednesday night with the fabulous Light up and pop up card stacks. I can't believe how quickly these were selling I know I love them but Im so glad so many people agree with me! lol
Dont forget Im back at 9am this morning and through the day with more form DCWV so I thought I would share loads of pics of the samples I made for the show using the amazing DCWV elegant holiday pad and the decorations stack.
I will hopefully be demoing how to make these crackers and decorate them as well as a host of gift bags and of course the Light up, pop up, honeycomb and other cards in these packs!
Enjoy...
Good morning John, today's samples are brilliant, loving the show last night, will be watching today xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous selection today John. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteGreat crackers thank you, I shall catch up with last nights show later.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, great projects today managed to watch your show later on last night
ReplyDeleteit was fabulous but we didn't get to see a lot of the samples hope you manage to show more today before they all go
Nancyd xx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThank you and Alex for a brilliant launch of the DCWV show last night.
The samples are fantastic, how the crafting family Katie from Sizzex help when you need urgent samples.
Managed to get the light set, so I am waiting with anticipation for their arrival along with card pack (Pearl one) and the shadow box from previous days shows.
Thank you for sharing!!!!
Going to watch the cricket now.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, your crackers you are ha ha!!! love them. I will have to watch the shows on catch up when I can as I am still in quite a lot of pain but the worse thing is trying to get comfortable, every day is easier then the one before though.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love all the creations John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Wow didn't you do well! Looking forward to today's creations.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John all of your creations are stunning. The sets are amazing. Enjoy the shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat samples.
B xx
Beautiful collection of craft projects, all lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful samples, John. I hope you have given yourself a few days off after this week to recover!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Brilliant show last night John demos great xx
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxx
Great show last night and lovely samples today . Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWill have to watch your show on catch up. Love the projects here today.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved your show last night and the demos.
Just switching on for your first show of today.
Enjoy
Maggie
Good Morning John so glad the show went well last night I suspect you arent going to have many of the sets left as people seem to go mad for those projects. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks John, I am just off to watch both last night and this mornings show (both recorded so I can watch a few times and learn from you).
ReplyDeleteHelen
Hi John,
ReplyDeletemagic cards/projects. You're doing very well there, at those shows. No wonder things are flying out of the door.
Hugs, Rose
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNice to see you with crackers that don't have a chunk of cheese on top lol!
You have done these packs proud and demoed them to great effect.
Wish they sold the lights separately as I imagine they would fly out.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Good morning John, loving the shows and your samples. As Mrs Duck said, it would be good if we were able to purchase the lights separately. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteInteresting first show for these products. Now need to catch up on the rest to see what can be done with kits.
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John, Stunning samples.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
All samples are stunning Thank you for some great ideas and shows
ReplyDeleteHi John. Unfortunately I missed all your shows and it looks as though I missed some good ones judging by all the pictures. I will have to watch them all on catch up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John well done on another set of fabulous shows
ReplyDeleteloved all the samples and cards.
These are all so well thought out sets that seems to have covered everything a crafter needs for christmas.
I am getting so excited as christmas is my favourite time of year.
Love all the samples. Watched last night show but haven't been able to watch to day as had an urgent SOS to look after my granddaughter. Will have to watch on catchup.
ReplyDelete