Happy Monday,
Another sneak peak from tonights shows. I will be launching the stunning new Light Up Stacks from DCVW the light up bit iOS the fascinating part as every pack comes with battery powered lights!
I thought I would share a few of the samples from tonights shows, there are loads more made for me by my friends at Breedon Priory. I have some great pictures of the ladies making these which will hopefully be on the show!
The tree and church are form one of the village stacks tune into see the whole village!
This star, which comes in a set of 2 along with 2 sets of lights for the centre is from another off the packs.
finally a few pictures of another of the houses!
Tune in at 8pm tonight or tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm or last chance at7pm to see more.
Hochanda is back on its own dedicated freeview chanel number 85 or online at www.hochanda.com sky 663.
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's samples are nice, I will be watching hochanda night and tomorrow, good luck with your show safe journey xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love DCWV . They are so pretty in what they do. I will be watching tonight. Can't wait!
Anne M xxx
Hi John, love these examples of what is coming, very intrigued. Have a great day, hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThese projects look lovely.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh these samples look interesting, I'll be watching
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWow these look great!!!! Love making 3D models.
Will set the sky+ box to record your shows, as well as watch them.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, these look great can't wait to see what other goodies you have for us.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Wow these are great!
ReplyDeleteCaroll
Morning Jhn, shows already set to record...
ReplyDeleteThese look interesting. Looking forward tO the shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John your creations are stunning. I did see the sets with the lights at Ally Pally. It will be fascinating to see them being used. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, todays samples look beautiful. I will be watching tonight and tomorrow. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteI really like the look of those same, they are stunning. I will be watching too x
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Not sure I would want to make them, but I'll be watching all the same!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThese look great made up.
I will be taping your shows and watching how you make everything.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYour projects look great.
B xx
Stunning projects, the lit up buildings look amazing.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John really looking forward to seeing these tonight.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAmazing projects, had a look back over the weekend posts and they look fabulous too.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Stunning makes John, wonderful additions to Christmas decorations for any home, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Good luck with the shows, these samples are lovely !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love these John I have a Christmas table with all little models on these would be just brill thank you love them see you tonight xxxxx June horrocks
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLooks interesting,
Lydia
X
Good morning John, this is different for you but youve lured me in I shall be watching with interest. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the star John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteThese look amazing additions to any festive display.
Looking forward to seeing how they're made and what the lights look like.
Best wishes.
Ang x
These look intriguing, John. Not something I would do but how wonderful for those with young families.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethat star is wonderful.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. What a fabulous display of treasures. Can't wait for the shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love all of these. Looking forward to the shows. Thank you for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous John But I'm not sure I'm ready to progress to making 3D items I will record your shows because I love to see the master at work - out dancing later!
ReplyDeletexxx
These are so cute John, looking forward to the shows
ReplyDeleteJune x
Wow they look fab and fun to do.
ReplyDeleteI love the star, can't wait to see the shows.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebrilliant makesand such really lovely samples.
Looking forward to your shows especially now I can record them again.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love these, especially the star is beautiful.
Will record the shows tomorrow and watch them soon.
take care, Maria x