A simple looking card today in Aqua, Silver and White which I think may be my christmas co,our scheme this year! I love the crisp contrast if these colours especially when you add a little touch of grey.
I am demonstrating today at Sharons Card Craft in Swanley ( not Swankey as I mistyped yesterday lol)
I stared by cutting the outside die in the seychelles set into a pice of aqua foundation card. I then simply cut each subsequent die in a further layer starting with white with dies 2 and 3, Aqua with dies 4 and 5 finishing with a layer of grey with the last die(smallest) in the set.
I added a few stick on crystals in the corner and centre and a large crystal embellishment with bow at the corner. All the crystals are from the always and forever range from Craft Consortium.
Finally I added straight stripes of white, aqua and grey to offset the detail on the edges. a simple frame of white with a few layers of the col,our and a simple but hopefully effective card is born!
Enjoy...
Good morning John, today's card is lovely, safe journey xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this card is extra super duper for me, my favourite colour but a very elegant card, not too busy, and a wonderful gift for someone, wished I had known you were in Swanley today and I might have been able to get there, never mind another time. Oh and my Champagne and White ribbon arrived yesterday it is smashing, thank you for the recommendation.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card so clean and fresh looking.Beautiful.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a really beautiful layered card, love the colour combo. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. Have a great day today it sounds like fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card I love this colour too might be my Christmas colour too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John. I really like this card. Clean, refreshing colours, lovely die, and just the right embellishments. A stunner.
ReplyDeleteMorning John. I really like this card. Clean, refreshing colours, lovely die, and just the right embellishments. A stunner.
ReplyDeleteHi John. A very striking card. Love the colour, it really stands out. Have a great day. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card in a lovely colourway.
You lucky people of Swanley having John to demo for you!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
So pretty John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colours. I tried guessing where Swankey could be, but failed to guess Swanley!
B xx
Love your card today John my favorite colour imagine receiving that on your birthday xxxx June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Very elegant. Gill. Xx
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you have used here, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John. Lovely card and I think aqua is still my favourite coloured card, good job coz I bought loads of it. Good choice for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Beautiful card John, beautiful colours and very elegant.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Very posh
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, gorgeous colours.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI think you'd better stick with that colour scheme this year with the amount you spent on decorations lol!
Gorgeous card. Quite CAS for you but classy.
If there is a place called Swanky, you need to go demo there lol! Meantime, enjoy Swanley.
Ang x
Good Morning John love the card today the choice of colours is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWell the card is very swanky even if that's not where you are! It's beautiful - very classy.
ReplyDeleteIt is a very effective card and I love this colour combo Have fun at Swan(k)ley today
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card in a lovely colour. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love the aqua coloured foundation card and use it quite a lot
Today's card is so pretty. Hope you've enjoyed your demo day
June x
Hi John. What a very striking card, so elegant. I hadn't realised how pretty these dies were until I saw them here. I have to agree that these colours together would make really super contemporary Christmas cards. It is a pity I didn't know you were in Swanley today as it is not too far from me and I could have come along to say Hello.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely colour combo. An elegant card. Hope your demo was fun.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love it!
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very gorgeous card, and the colour choice is wonderful.
Super design as always.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
John this is absolutelt gorgeous, fab choice of colour and dies.
ReplyDeleteReally love the edger dies and the centre die too.
Another set of dies I must have missed lol
A very pretty card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete