I hd a fab day yesterday at Crafty Company in Fleetwood we even had cake! take a look on Facebook if you want to see the pics!
Back to today and as it's sunday I thought i would share a quick Christmas card from my christmas stamp range in a colour I rarely use.
I used basil leaf colour cloud to stamp the rose scroll background stamp. I cut a panel in the middle of the card using the greek collection border and placed acetate behind this to ad stability.
Next I simply cut a wreath form my christmas shades paper pad and added a spray of ivy and some of the christmas rose stamps and matching dies.
Enjoy...
Morning John today's card is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card even though green isn't my favourite colour.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Pretty, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
That's really pretty.
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, looks good in green, ivy is green!! And it is a 'card' not just a front.
Glad you had a good day in Fleetwood, you lucky people!!!
John , Sue hinted you are on Hochanda this week, any ideas when?
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI agree this is a very pretty card but I am not a fan of green.
Jan
Very pretty
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John, a beautiful card I really like this one, green is not a colour I use a lot but I do like this colour.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very lovely card, and a super design too.
Those stanps look wonderful.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and it doesn't have to be just for Christmas.
B xx
Morning John a really lovely card today, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I do like that green. I enjoyed seeing your photos on Facebook it looked like an amazing day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, todays card is very pretty. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the flowers are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Love the idea of the panel, backed by acetate.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this green John it's a lovely card glad you had a good day at fleetwood love June horrocks xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card, I am not a fan of green except for leaves etc., I am glad you had a good day yesterday. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, Oh I love how youve used the ivy die to create a aperture at the bottom, and that colour is just fabulous with that paper. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a super day, love the colours and papers.
And the card, of course.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, like you I do not use green very often, but I may be converted after seeing this card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Blown Away with this one John, fabulous as C R-H would say.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry not keen on the colour.
Lydia
X
I love the concept and to add acetate to the back is a great idea Like others have said I'm not keen on this green Would Brunswick have been too dark
ReplyDeleteRather like the green on this card. Very different that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteT
Beautiful card John. Quite like this green. Glad you had a good time yesterday. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteLovely colour and concept.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA bit behind but this virus has been a b#$$@r.
Not sure about the colour but its growing on me lol! Love the foliage shaped aperture.
Ang x