Good morning John and crafters all, Oh John! you are a tease!!!!!! These look beautiful so now waiting with baited breath for your shows on Hochanda next week. Question- have Creative Expressions ever thought have putting yours, Sue's and Phill's paper pad designs onto a CD. Love and crafty hugs to all, Tina T xxxxx
Morning John, oh I am looking forward to the show, I did purchase a couple of the DCWV products at Ally Pally so looking forward to seeing if you have them on the show. I am confused about the Snowflake card from the Honeycomb Cards pack, can't tell from the pictures where the acetate bits go.
I have been making some of the red and gold batch cards that you had on your first Hochanda show the other day, so easy and am enjoying them.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, Love the look of these, will be great to see how you make them. Had a great time yesterday at Daisys, look forward to the next workshop. Have a great day Maggie
Hello John, These are lovely! Very interesting indeed and I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more. Sorry I've been missing but been in Spain and just got back yesterday afternoon. Love Myra x
Oh wow John they are amazing I love them. They are certainly different and the lights really add to the effect. I hope that you have had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Good morning John, today's project looks brilliant xx
ReplyDeleteGreat project. Very effective.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great project Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, these look fantastic looking forward to your shows on Monday and Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteOh John! you are a tease!!!!!!
These look beautiful so now waiting with baited breath for your shows on Hochanda next week.
Question- have Creative Expressions ever thought have putting yours, Sue's and Phill's paper pad designs onto a CD.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxxx
Morning John, oh I am looking forward to the show, I did purchase a couple of the DCWV products at Ally Pally so looking forward to seeing if you have them on the show. I am confused about the Snowflake card from the Honeycomb Cards pack, can't tell from the pictures where the acetate bits go.
ReplyDeleteI have been making some of the red and gold batch cards that you had on your first Hochanda show the other day, so easy and am enjoying them.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
These look different. Managed to get everts retuned yesterday so looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the look of these, will be great to see how you make them.
Had a great time yesterday at Daisys, look forward to the next workshop.
Have a great day
Maggie
Good morning John, these look fantastic, looking forward to the shows. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteStunning projects, they look amazing.
ReplyDeleteMichele
These look intriguing, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
These look exciting John, looking forward to the shows, xxx
ReplyDeleteWow,these look great.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLooks interesting.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John, wow thost are unusual but very striking looking forward to watching what you get upto with them. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, wow this is very different, love it. Looking forward to what else you can bring us. Have a great Sunday. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. These look like something a bit different. Will be watching with interest. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLook forward to Monday see these beauties thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxxx
Very different. How exciting - can't wait
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteexquisite, that's what this is. Can't wait until you show us how to achieve it.
Hugs, Rose
Speechless, roll on Monday night, I feel a huge spend coming on (again)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely different John, looks interesting but I will have to wait for Monday to see what you have done. Have a good weekend, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. These are simply stunning. Can't wait for the shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely! Very interesting indeed and I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more.
Sorry I've been missing but been in Spain and just got back yesterday afternoon.
Love Myra x
Hi John these look very interesting, so looking forward to seeing how you make them,
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Look forward to seeing these on Hochanda John, they look interesting. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh these are very gorgeous and very unusal the second one.
Hooray not long now to the freeview.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, Woweeeeeee !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Oh wow John they are amazing I love them. They are certainly different and the lights really add to the effect. I hope that you have had a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteCoooo, how fab do these look. The terrarium looks amazing.
That new DCWV did look stunning.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Wow John. These look fabulous. Expect I will have to wait for Catchup. Thank you for the sneak peep.
ReplyDeleteThis certainly is different. Look forward to seeing the demos.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi Jhn
ReplyDeleteMy garland pad arrived today! This has lights in it too. Will be watching tonight.
Anne M xxx