For todays card I feel that I threw everything at this card, gilding flakes, microbeads, acetate, ribbon pixie powders everything!lol
a quick run through as I am writing this after a 4 hour drive back from a fabulous day at Sharon's Card craft in Swanley.
There are just pictures on todays pots at the moment but I will update instructions later today!
Enjoy...
Instructions Update
Pixie powder background using Aqua Lagoon, Silver Dream & White Pearl. Next I covered this with a double sided adhesive sheet and covered this with clear mmicrobeads.
I then covered a further piece of double sided adhesive sheet with sliver moon gilding flakes and cut the swirling stars die three times form this. I kept the stars that fall out to decorate the frame.
I framed the piece using the double pierced noble squares dies and added a piece of acetate behind this adhering the swirling stars to this.
I then cut the holly octagon frame and shaded through the die using frosted sky colour cloud blending ink. I then threaded thin satin ribbon through the slots and added the central star cut with more of the gilding flakes.
A couple of stick pins and gems and finished.
Morning John, today's card is beautiful, hope you have a lovely birthday xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is really a super card.Gorgeous.
Jan
Hi John a gorgeous card, love the combination of products. have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, happy birthday. a beautiful card today, doesn't need instructions because you can see what you have used, have a happy day my friend xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Wow how beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Donna
Love this card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Happy Birthday John. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you 🎂🍷🍷!!!!
Lovely card today thank you.
Hope you are refreshed after your drive home yesterday, take care.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Happy birthday John and hope you can relax a bit. Long drive yesterday.
ReplyDeletePretty card, look forward to hearing how it has been made,
Jan
Northampton
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday John, I do hope you have a fabulous day.
ReplyDeleteYour card is stunning, beautifully designed and gorgeous colours. Kate x 😉🎂🍷
Morning John, Happy Birthday, todays card is gorgeous, have a good day. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Someone said it was your birthday!!! So I hope you have a very happy day. Take some time for you. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
Carol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow I love this card.
Happy Birthday have a great day.
I've seen many people wishing you Happy Birthday this week, so hope I've got the right day today.
I think we all should have a Birthday week, much better to celebrate lol.
Been a busy week for me, trying to finish off preparations for our Brother & Sister in law's Golden Wedding celebration tomorrow. Think I've manage to remember everything now.
Just have to get them to the venue & hope they enjoy themselves.
Have a wonderful day
Maggie
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Happy Birthday.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, have a great day.
A gorgeous card, beautiful background.
B xx
Morning John, A Very Happy Birthday to you !!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
Have a great day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and happy birthday, hope you have a great day.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
OMG! You did throw everything at this one! It's fabulous
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday John. Have a nice day. Card is lovely . Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day. Great card, love Pixie Powders and the colour combination you have used.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Happy birthday john💐🍷🎂🍹have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteThe card is so beautiful love the colours dies it's a wowser
Love June horrocks xxxxx
Lots of ideas here, John! Have a wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Happy birthday John. Have a great day. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, John. Pixie powders rule ok! Thought at first you had covered it with vellum but then I read the "recipe".
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and celebrate.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, Super card as always, Happy Birthday hope you have a great day, try and take some time out for yourself.
ReplyDeleteI usually do a bit of crafting!!!!!! lol
Good Morning John and a very Happy Jelly Baby Birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of the little jelly people.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today I love how youve used those pp the colour choice is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDelete'Happy Birthday' hope you have a great day
A very pretty card too
June x
Great day at Sharons Card Crafts in Swanley. Enjoyed your demos and once again, picked your new tips snd tricks. Come back soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday.
Jenniei. AKA Jan, Ben, Dennis. Xxx
Stunning card John. Very elaborate.
ReplyDeleteHave a relaxing day for your birthday. Xx
Happy Birthday John. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThe card is stunning - even with everything thrown at it. It wouldn't look right with anything less.
Happy crafting
Dxx
Happy Birthday John. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThe card is stunning - even with everything thrown at it. It wouldn't look right with anything less.
Happy crafting
Dxx
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a nice relaxing day. Love this design...Stunning xxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday John, thanks for a wonderful blog, look forward to it every day. Many Hugs
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday John have a great day,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today .
jeanie xxxx
Lovely card, hope you're having a great birthday xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and just got my double sided sticky sheet. Thank you for sharing and Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours and Happy Birthday. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying your day. SueL x
ReplyDeleteSensational card John. Hope you're having a great birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxx
John this is fabulous, i just love everything on this card.
ReplyDeleteThe pixie powder background is gorgeous and the swirly stars.
Absolutely love this one.
great card ,has lots of fab elements ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Like the colours. Just seen yesterday's as well, like that too!
ReplyDeleteT
Wow John. You really did throw everything at this card didn't you, it must have taken a long time to make so I would imagine that the recipient would have to be a very special person.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the loveliest Christmas cards I've seen......stunning!
Everything works in harmony from colours to design.
Glad you had a good day yesterday.
Cold pizza for brekkie this morning lol?
Ang x