Happy Tuesday,
Wow what a busy launch show last night One of the stacks sold out before the end of the hour! Tune intoday as we are trying to bring it back I thought I would share all the pictures form the samples for the show if thats Ok as Ive been so busy with this show I haven't had time for anything else!
Above are from the Village stack with the toy factory from the Shimmer Village stack.
a couple of the stand up deers I think these are so cute!
finally shots of the Light ups and the poinsettia.
Back to normal tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's samples are brilliant, it was a fantastic launch show x
ReplyDeleteMorning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely show last night. Not surprised they sold out, stunning creations that just need glue. Great for the kids to make during half term.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant projects, a great show last night, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, fantastic show last night managed to get both villages , o looking forward to today's shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
All projects are super John.Enjoyed last nights show. Recorder set for today's. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteAll of these sets are beautiful John. The show was fab last night, looking forward to seeing today's shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John your creations are amazing. I do love the addition of the lights they make everything extra special. I do hope the shows go well today and that you get many more sell outs. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fantastic show last night and I am not surprised about the sell out. I bought the garland set when I as at AP recently and am looking forward to doing that.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good show last night John, you got my email !!!! xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a very successful show, love the items, they look lovely. Hope today goes well too. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, enjoyed last nights show and looking forward to todays, everything is gorgeous. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteWell done John.. Hope to catch some of today's shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good Morning John I bet you had fun making that village it looks fabulous and it would look lovely on anyones fireplace (electric fire) its very festive. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night John I will add some of these to my Christmas village I have on a table every year xxxx
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks
Hi John. Aren't these really special! If you store them carefully there is no reason you can't use them every year. I watched your show last night and I am just watching your 9:00 show. Fab.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Wow, I love and want ALL of these....soooo cute
ReplyDeleteCarol
What fun! I'm not surprised they sold well.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThese would be lovely for the family to make together.
Lydia
X
Morning John, I watched the launch repeat at 7am and was so saddened when I tried to buy 2 of the Shimmer Noel Village, then was absolutely joyous when I heard at 9am that you had re-stocked !!!! Yippeeeeeeee, I was online immediately to buy my 2 pads. I had to buy 2 pads as I needed 3 sets of lights for my Daughter and my 2 Grand-daughter's. I'm going to set a 'scene' for each of their Christmas (instead of a card), and with the other set of lights I will have enough to give a 'scene' to my next door neighbour too.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are OK after your incident in your car !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Have been loving the shows and can now get them on Freeview again. No surprised lots of things are sold out. They are all wonderful. Thank for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm a day behind. Still not feeling great but heyho.
The villages are fantastic so it was odds on they would sell out.
Best wishes.
Ang x