Happy Wednesday,
I'm running my regular monthly workshop at Breedon Priory today we are making 4 christmas cards today with a variety of techniques! I thought today I would share another card made using the new stamps to die for designed to match the Sue Wilson new release of dies.
This card uses the new Sunlit daisies stamp which matches the stunning Mauritius die set form the indian ocean collection. I stamped the image in watering can archival ink and as with yesterdays card coloured it using my alcohol markers. I then cut this out using the outline die. I also cut 2 more in taupe and chestnuts foundation card. I also used the centre die to make the piece into a frame. I stamped the sentiment and cut this with an oval die form a previous set.
For the main card I cut the new lattice die in chestnut and added a frame of double pierced background rectangles. A large bow and dazzler in a brass dazzler setting to finish.
I made up the card as shown with, as usual, lots of layers of white, taupe and chestnut!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card, enjoy your day with all your women.
ReplyDeleteNancyd x
Hi John, a lovely floral card, fab colours to brighten the day. Have a great day with the workshop. Bx
ReplyDeleteCheerful card John . Enjoy your day. Joycex
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely bright card today, the stamps are smashing too
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love very card John. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteDonna Golby
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today thank you Kitty.
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the beautiful stamp and the dies are gorgeous. Have fun today the workshop sounds amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLoving this John. Really warm, bright colours. Wish I'd bought the new lattice die at the show now.
ReplyDeleteVery cheerful sunflowers today. Have a good workshop.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card, love the latttice background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card John. Hope you enjoy your day of demoing. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBright and cheerful card today, have fun at your workshop.
Jan
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Autumnal colours for today's card. Thank you!!!!!
Stamp very pretty and new lattice stitched frame die set are lovely ( waiting my set to arrive) .
Lucky crafters at Breedon Priory having you as inspiration for a craft group.
Love and crafty hugs.
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stamp, very autumnal colours for the card today.
B xx
Love this one
ReplyDeleteCarol
Stunning card John, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day .
A beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day .
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card the Autumn colours are lovely.
Enjoy your workshop
Maggie
Unusual colours used here, John, but very effective.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beauty today John the stamp is just lovely thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John. Lovely card again today. Love the stamp and the colours you have used. I always think of using brown with pink when I am trying to get vintage feel although I tend to use more of a baby pink. Thanks John,
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card enjoy your day
Lovely autumnal card john x enjoy your workshop x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours and that stamp is so gorgeous, have a great day with the workshop and thanks for sharing,
Heather
Lovely card John Have fun at your workshop
ReplyDeleteA pretty card John, but I am not sure about the colour combination today.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Afternoon John, wow what a beautiful card I do love your card design and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother really gorgeous creation here.
Love the very fab design, and your wonderful stamped image also.
The colours are so lovely too.
Lots of crafty Regards. Jenny L.
T%his is definately a beauty, love those bright cheerful flowers.
ReplyDeleteThis is another fabulous stamp too.
Lovely card John. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ReplyDelete