Happy Sunday,
A few more flowers from Today's shows I hope some of you managed to catch the launch show last night. I will be demoing through today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm ( again on Hochanda freeview 39, sky 663 and online at www.hochande.com)
Hopefully see you later lol!
Enjoy...
Morning John, the flowers are very pretty xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, just watched the repeat show (5am) again and wow what creations you have made, even Charlie did a rose, I love to see the presenters making things as well, it shows that even if you are not a crafter how easy it was to make the flower, colour cloud and felt, beautiful combination for those roses.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI got to watch you last night your demos where great can not wait for today's thank you tracy w
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWatched you last night. Loved your demo's. Beautiful creations
Jan x
Beautiful flowers again John. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch last nights show but will catch up today. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteGreat show John. All your TV shows are so good -informative and am going to record the rest to watch later.
ReplyDeleteAnne M xxx
Hi John, and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThese flowers look fabulous, just going to watch the show as I recorded it last night and the I keep them for future reference!!
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. I'll catch up with last night's show later today, very excited to see the demos.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, I am recording your shows.
Did try to watch online but everything was out of sync.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Enjoyed the show last night John. Am out today, but have set the shows to record.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, just about to watch last nights show that I recorded. Your flowers are so beautiful. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I'm watching the repeat of your last night's show at the moment, loving it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
These look so effective, John. Enjoyed last nights show.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John all your makes are stunning the flowers are so beautiful. I will be watching your shows with interest. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow gorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John loved the show your creations are stunning thank you I'm struggling with a card at the moment your flowers sorted it
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hi John, flower making us such fun. Loved your show last night. Will be watching today. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, the different flowers are brilliant, have not had chance yet to catch up with the show, but looking forward to it. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers, enjoying watching you make flowers and all of the great techniques.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Beautiful flowers love the colours to. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Once packed I have the rest of the day to myself so can watch all your shows. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers john x fantastic show last night x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Good morning John haven't been able to see the shows yet too much shifting boxes, carpets and furniture ready for the plasterers this week but hope to sit down later for a break!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteam recording as I have the workmen at mine, so will sit down when they've one. Watched a bit of your show last night and was most impressed with the pads - and of course with your flowers.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, will be watching your shows on Catch-up when visitors have gone, but flowers look amazing.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John. I watched last night's show but missed the 9:00 one. I will have to catch up after the 12:00 show but have been pleased to see how easy you have made it look to make the flowers. I always thought that roses were too fiddly but you have shown some good short cuts. I must give it another go.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Shows are being recorded John, as hubby is busy watching the Paralympics and the Great North run lol. I adore the flowers made from printed paper and hoping they will be one of your demos.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Stunning creations! 😉Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely creations John. Not managed to view shows but will catch up later.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Caught most of last nights show, very good, flowers are lovely, xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous I have just got in from the Fun Run followed by Salsa dancing! So I am looking forward to watching the ones I have missed after work tomorrow before OH gets in from work!
ReplyDeleteHu John,
ReplyDeletesuper super flowers.
I am loving your wonderful techniques, and shows today.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGot so engrossed in the shows, I forgot to comment lol! The shows and flowers have been brilliant. Just got Marie Osmonds Paper Roses in my head now.......and don't say you're too young to remember that one lol!
Ang x
John all the flowers are fabulous and so have the shows.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed every single show and now feel inspired to make myself a vase of flowers this week.
Not only are they beautiful but they will last forever.
more fab flowers ,great shows today ,Laura O
ReplyDelete