Happy Friday,
Well Wendy and I are on our way to set up at ally pally and Wendy has been a star helping me prep for the show as well as prep for my Hochanda show on Saturday. I will be guesting a live show on Hochanda form Ally Pally at 3pm on Saturday tune in to see what we have come up with ( sneak peak tomorrow)
Back to roady and a Christmas Card using the new Merry Christmas die designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. This die is an addition to this years strange and has only juts been released! There is a Happy New Year die to match but Ill pots the cards with that when Sue Wilson does her Hochanda shows demonstrating how to use the festive collection crafting her style.
Here I've tied the sentiment with the Holly and Poinsettia gemini from this years festive die range.
Don't forget if you can't make it to Ally Pally Hochanda will be broadcasting LIVE from the event all day Saturday and Sunday!
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's card is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a different but delightful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Absolutely stunning card today
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning christmas card love the colours and the dies and stamps thanks tracyw x
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas card for today's offering!!
I bought this die and a few of Sue's festive release so it is nice to see your ideas using it.
I bet having your friend Wendy helping prep your Hochanda shows was great.
Wishing all the Creative Expressions team a very happy ALLY PALLY!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Fantastic card. I bought loads of the new Christmas dies (and the older ones) and it's so nice to see a different perspective on how to use them.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Ally Pally along with the rest of the CE team.
D x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA Beautiful card.
Jan
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I love this !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and yesterday's too.
Have a great time
Maggie
great card John ,enjoy the live show and Ally Pally ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the design and the dies are amazing. Have a safe journey. I will be there on Sunday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the card, it's great. Nice photo on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. Lovely Christmas card. I hope you all have fun at Ally Pally. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThe way you've designed this card is gorgeous
Hope the 'Creative Expressions Team' enjoy Ally Pally. I will be watching on Hochanda
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card
B xx
Lovely card John. Have a safe journey and a fab weekend. Tell Wendy I'll speak to her later. 💖😊 Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh this card is stunning, I absolutely love, love, love it, I am not sure if I will still be there tomorrow at 3pm to watch your show (my son's partner is bringing me in her car, and although she does a little bit of crafting I know she is going to have a mouch around the area outside (weather permitting), but I will be able to see it on catch up when I get home if I miss it. I did see the entry on fb about the two new dies, they are on my list of things to purchase..............
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the set up and I would like to say thank you to Wendy also for helping you with the samples and everything as well, she is a diamond.
See you tomorrow
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteFab card. Love the hints of red, gold and green.
Safe travels and hope you didn't stop for brekkie where we did last year....yuk lol!
Ang x
Good morning John, beautiful card. Enjoy Ally Pally, I will be watching on Hochanda. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John nice card the font is just right on the sentiment. I had to laugh at you mentioning the second bottle of wine - how many did you have looking at some of the words you have typed!!! Hope you and Wendy and all the rest of the team have an enjoyable time at AP just wish I could be thee with you, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely elegant Christmas card, all the best for Ally Pally to you and the CE team.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, hop all goes well at Ally Pally,
Lydia
X
Love this card, John.
ReplyDeleteHope you and Wendy have a great time at Ally Pally. Jan and I can't make it this time but hopefully next year.
Anne
Lovely card John. Have a great time at Ally Pally. Looking forward to your shows as I can't make it.
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card with superb dies and design.
ReplyDeleteHave a really marvellous time at Ally Pally, too far from Inverness, but I'll watch on Hochanda, Kate x 😉
Good Morning John, a stunning card this morning I have created my own interpretation of this card and I look forward to your Demos over the weekend. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today. i have this die so will be doing something similar.
Lovely!
Anne M xxx
Love the card John see you on tele love June Horrocks xxxxxc
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is a beautiful and traditional looking card, love the sentiment and the holly gemini die. Travel safely and have a great time, will be watching over the weekend. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Glad show prep is going well, aided and abetted by Wendy. Will record show. Sorry I can't make it - Mum is 96 tomorrow so spending time with her. At least mt bank account will appreciate ne AP!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful Christmas card, and very lovely dies used perfectly.
Love the very fab paper use also, and the gorgeous gold touches on the poinsettias, and the holly leaves.
Safe journey to you and Wendy.
Lots of Crafty Regards.Jenny L.
Hi John, lovely card, don't know how you keep coming up with all these ideas.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend at Ally Pally
Wendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely card today! I bought that die but wouldn't allow myself to use it until my craft room was tidied up! Today may be the day! The room now has a floor and a bed !!! Hope you have a lovely time at Ally Pally - will watch as many Shows Live as I can but there is always Catch- up! Safe travel to you and all the CE Team as well as the crafters who are fortunate enough to go!
Love Myra
Lovely card john x sues dies are beautiful x hope to say hello at ally pally if I can get through the crowds !
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John and Wendy. Lovely card today. Thank you for sharing this. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, will be watching on tv as I can't get to AP too far
ReplyDeleteHi John. I have this die and I have been having a play with it to start my Christmas cards for this year. I love the background on your card - how did you do it????
ReplyDeleteHope to see you tomorrow.
Lisbeth
Yay! I'd asked Sue if there was going to be a Merry Christmas one like the Seasons Greetings one I live this card Right Poinsettia dies out and gilding polish too ....Have fun at AP See you Sunday
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, as always!
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Hi John. Love it! Have fun this weekend, I just know you will.
ReplyDeleteSueL x