Happy Thursday,
Today's card shows another of the stamps to die for that match the new releases of dies by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.
This is a simple card with just the stamp coloured and cut with the matching die ( Madeline Frames and Tags) I used the new stitched flags for the banner across the front and the quilted flower embossing folder.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning john
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today.
Jan
Hi John, really beautiful card, stunning colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John. Great.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, stunning card, love it
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all.
ReplyDeleteLovely bright card today, the colouring of the flowers look great.
Love the embossed background also.
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love that stamp and the dies are beautiful. You never did show us any pictures of your new craft cave. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. It's been a while since we've seen that embossing folder, I'd forgotten how nice it is.
B xx
Wow-lovely card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, lovely card, very pretty colours. Have a great day, love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty stamp and embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John a very pretty stamp makes a very nice card love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful as ever, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the stamp it has such lovely detail.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Pretty card, John. Love the embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA colourful and pretty card, I also love the embossing folder!
June x
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol
What a stunning card John love the stamp and the colours
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Another gorgeous fresh looking card. Lovely. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John such a beautiful card the the whole design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on this pretty card.
Lydia
X
Lovely. I really like the Stamps to Die For and the Stitched Flags are a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John and love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful card john x the stamp is lovely x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Like this one a lot!
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John a really pretty card today and a lovely colour combination
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletepretty card and love the colours.
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful card I think I have the quilted flower EF I'm going to go to my crafty mess of a room and check because it looks fabulous behind this stamp and dies
ReplyDeleteWoo hop I have! I'm going to make sure I use it next time I craft!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother very super card today.
Love the stamped image of the wonderful flowers, and that embossing folder used is great.
Lots of crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. Nice card again today. I especially love the background but you haven't said which embossing folder you used or how you did it!!!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another fab and beautiful card today and another stamp
ReplyDeletethat i love.
Beautiful card John! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove Myra
Lovely card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteWOW this is stunning xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW this is stunning xxx
ReplyDelete