Happy Sunday,
A simple card today that I demoed on Hochanda last week. This is the monochrome version of the card I Posted earlier in the week.
Click Here for the instructions from the other coloured version. This card was made again using Colour Cloud bending ink however I used the Onyx Black, white clouds and Midnight clouds colours.
Enjoy...
Morning John, today's card is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteI love this die and have used quite a lot! Really liking the monochrome effect!
June x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteVery striking card today. Great.
Jan
Morning John, a gorgeous card watched you demo it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this folder and all you have shown us with it. Must have a go soon!
Anne M xxx
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today , what a versatile embossing folder. My colour clouds arrived on Thursday so will be having a play later.
The background looks so dramatic using the colour clouds in these colours.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I do love how you use this embossing folder. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card, I remember you showing us how to make it at the workshop a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the way that you have used the embossing folder and the background is really striking,
Thanks for all the great inspiration,
Heather
Another beauty, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, this is awesome in the monochrome colours. I have the folder on my wish list, not sure I will have the patience with the cutting. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, very striking.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Very dramatic card but not really for me to dark but cannot like every thing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John, love this version using this folder. Bit hot those colours, yet! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great card, love the simplicity of the design.
Lydia
X
Very effective, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this demo when I saw it thought it was a brill card
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSame here, loved the demo and the card it produced, and yes it is fabulous.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. Very dramatic in these colours, gorgeous. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John .Joycex
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely and so unusual John. It would make a great card for a man too.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the colour way that you have used on the card today. With a little decoration it could even be turned into a Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Loving this design xxxx
ReplyDeleteLoving this design xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the simplicity of this card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, another great card. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, a beautiful card today I love how youve created the background. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother of your super and beautiful cards using this superb design.
This colour is also very wonderful as was the other one.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Do like the monochrome effect used with this embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteT
Afternoon John, sorry I have been busy this morning and forgot all about the blogs, just done Sue, then yours, then Julia and a few others. Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card john x the demo was brilliant x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot my favourites with the tree but can appreciate the work that has gone into the design of them.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Enjoyed your demo of this. Looks effective.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card John. Cannot find this embossing folder at all. Hoping I will be able to get it at Ally Pally
ReplyDelete